Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leftovers was a really cool & trippy show, & the soundtrack is haunting.

51Ro2X4TaWL._SY445_.jpg

For all you privatization supporters, here is a sneak peek at how things would be going for us right now, being run by an airline heavy board.......

Privatization will be the only way you ever see true improvements in R&D, NCEPT, hiring, manager talent, etc.... Rinaldi explained many times how NATCA and the front line controllers would not be taken advantage of a airlines heavy board. It’s unlikely to happen but it would be for the best.

Privatization will be the only way you ever see true improvements in R&D, NCEPT, hiring, manager talent, etc.... Rinaldi explained many times how NATCA and the front line controllers would not be taken advantage of a airlines heavy board. It’s unlikely to happen but it would be for the best.
Lmfao. All of us trainees would have gotten fucked crushed

I will agree that privatization “could” be the best thing to happen to controllers. But there is no way it would be created in a manner that helped us. Yes it would carry over our pay and benefits to start it there is no guarantee it wouldn’t change after that “contract”. Right now to cut our pay needs an act of Congress. Privatize us and it take a majority of how many again? 12?
He can explain all he wants, but there is no way the board wouldn’t be airline heavy. The positions that aren’t a direct airline rep would fill up with airline industry people.

I will agree that privatization “could” be the best thing to happen to controllers. But there is no way it would be created in a manner that helped us. Yes it would carry over our pay and benefits to start it there is no guarantee it wouldn’t change after that “contract”. Right now to cut our pay needs an act of Congress. Privatize us and it take a majority of how many again? 12?
He can explain all he wants, but there is no way the board wouldn’t be airline heavy. The positions that aren’t a direct airline rep would fill up with airline industry people.
Also we’re literally national security with the military. Sorry BALLS01 can’t help you today delta says we gotta get all the CRJs in first

I watched a Sammy Gravano interview last night. There was a time when he controlled many of the unions in NYC.

do the mafia have influence on NATCA too?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is akin to giving the fox a key to the hen house. Hell will freeze over before I trust the airlines to do what is right and not take advantage of the situation. I will be a capitalist until the day I die, but not expecting the airlines to prioritise profit to line their own pockets at our expense is equivalent to me selling beach front property in the Ural Mountains.

I watched a Sammy Gravano interview last night. There was a time when he controlled many of the unions in NYC.

do the mafia have influence on NATCA too?
You might need to explain these NYC references for other people ?. My grandmother, God rest her soul, had vivid memories of John Gotti strolling around in public with balls of steel.

You might need to explain these NYC references for other people ?. My grandmother, God test her soul, had vivid memories of John Gotti strolling around in public with balls of steel.

Gotti single handedly destroyed hundreds of years of La Cosa Nostra (going back to Siciliy/fleeing Mussolini) w his hubris. The leader of a secret society can not also be a media darling who poses for the camera and signs autographs.

Gotti single handedly destroyed hundreds of years of La Cosa Nostra (going back to Siciliy/fleeing Mussolini) w his hubris. The leader of a secret society can not also be a media darling who poses for the camera and signs autographs.
Agreed, but that New York City ego brother... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom