Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why there was a horse head in my bed last week?

either u forgot to take off ur beer goggles, or u been complaining about the OJT too much

BeerGoogles-1.png

Gotti single handedly destroyed hundreds of years of La Cosa Nostra (going back to Siciliy/fleeing Mussolini) w his hubris. The leader of a secret society can not also be a media darling who poses for the camera and signs autographs.

What about that La Coka Nostra though? Everlast has the shortest verse but kills this track.

View attachment 4152Well that’s that then! Mask up everybody!

MAGA! now masks will be the devil lol. reverse psychology. Triggering in ...3...2....

That's not how it works. All those black squares people posted and promptly never mentioned again solved inequality.

(transplanted this from other thread in order to properly reply!)

America 2020... no wiggle room! whatever THAT means :lol:

EdZBWtiWAAA94WZ

Last edited by a moderator:
MAGA! now masks will be the devil lol. reverse psychology. Triggering in ...3...2....

(transplanted this from other thread in order to properly reply!)

America 2020... no wiggle room! whatever THAT means :lol:

EdZBWtiWAAA94WZ
So I’m either a racist or support a kid fucker... God I love politics

Remember when every facility positive test was front page news? Rumor mill suggesting DEN is the latest with a positive

Remember when every facility positive test was front page news? Rumor mill suggesting DEN is the latest with a positive
Everyone is probably going to get it at some point. There’s already enough idiots out there saying they’ll never get a vaccine that the virus won’t be eradicated. It’ll stick around like the flu, except with a slightly higher mortality rate. Wonder how long before they give up on the whole going ATC zero thing every time someone pops positive.

Shut er down! ATC zero! Oh wait they don’t do that anymore. They just clean the facility for two hours and everything is fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom