Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So shooting the shit is what this is.

air traffic question. You have a guy established on the holding procedure for an approach at 5000. The crossing restrictions are 2000 and 1500. ILS approach. What do you need to tell the pilot for it to be a legal clearance for the approach. My understanding is since he is established on the holding procedure on the approach all you have to say is “cleared ILS rwy xx approach “
Cleared ILS approach runway 6 cross Marty at or below 3000 contact approach 1xx.xx good day

So here's the situation:
You have to defeat a round of 1st graders every 2 minutes for four waves, and on the 5th wave is a round of 5th graders. How many waves would you be able to withstand and what is your strategy? No weapons

So here's the situation:
You have to defeat a round of 1st graders every 2 minutes for four waves, and on the 5th wave is a round of 5th graders. How many waves would you be able to withstand and what is your strategy? No weapons
Turn the tv/Xbox/PS5 in front of the deep end of the pool. They’ll find a way in. Works for all 5 waves. Fill the pool with molasses

Turn the tv/Xbox/PS5 in front of the deep end of the pool. They’ll find a way in. Works for all 5 waves. Fill the pool with molasses
I forgot to mention you're in the middle of a soccer field. No natural boundaries to help

I forgot to mention you're in the middle of a soccer field. No natural boundaries to help
Now a round, is that like 20 each round and increases or is it like a whole school? Easiest way would be to have a piñata and tell them all wait in line to hit the piñata and take them out one by one. Ice cream truck another round. Tell them the bus to Chuck E. Cheese is coming. Just keep going. Kids are stupid as fuck. They believe everything but damn I love my kids.

So here's the situation:
How many are in each round? 2 minutes to take em all out depending on the number could get dicey before the next wave hits. Middle of a soccer field, no weapons, no boundaries. I’m going dune buggy with a plow on the front. Soccer field will give me some real estate to let er rip

So shooting the shit is what this is.

air traffic question. You have a guy established on the holding procedure for an approach at 5000. The crossing restrictions are 2000 and 1500. ILS approach. What do you need to tell the pilot for it to be a legal clearance for the approach. My understanding is since he is established on the holding procedure on the approach all you have to say is “cleared ILS rwy xx approach “
Cleared approach

A VFR aircraft is departing your airfield/class delta, the aircraft departing clips the edge of your neighboring class delta on his way out of yours, would you call them for a point out?

It has to be passed by the house and then signed by the President.
It's conceivable Biden could issue an EO declaring it a holiday for Fed workers even if that doesn't happen in time, like they sometimes do for Christmas Eve. No idea how likely that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom