Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you don’t know the Sheldon Snow story?
He gave the 2014 bioq answers out to a select group of persons. It was recorded. He bounced around the region a bit and is now the ATM at RIC.

this mother fucker saucing *me*…. ???????
Do you think asking for sauce is some kind of own or something? He just didn’t know the story and was asking for it lol.

Mostly being sarcastic actually

and happy to share the story because fuck Snow.
Haha got it. And yea I remember seeing that when I was just finishing school and trying to get in via CTI and being so pissed because the BioQ kept dick slapping me out of the hiring bids. Finally got in when they trashed it, turns out I can do this job no thanks to that stupid shit.

Haha got it. And yea I remember seeing that when I was just finishing school and trying to get in via CTI and being so pissed because the BioQ kept dick slapping me out of the hiring bids. Finally got in when they trashed it, turns out I can do this job no thanks to that stupid shit.
The same exact thing happened to me. I failed that fucker every single time

I took the bio Q as a CPC at my second facility and failed it. Thing was a joke and clearly designed to ignore or avoid the actual traits that make for a good controller. My brother failed twice and then aged out, after being BQ from the bid prior.

I passed the BQ the first time and I am a white male??‍♂️
Same, I passed the first one, the 2014 bio-q bid. No idea how I passed it. I barely read the questions and rifled through it saying “this is stupid” the whole time. Was the last CFI at the flight school and had wait for the last student solo plane to land before closing so figured I’d kill some time and apply lol

I was trying to get re hired with about 17 years experience and failed that shit. Meanwhile Snow rigging the system

Not the same one seeing as you literally just said you were in high school when the first one came out. That's the one with the controversy surrounding it.
This. The 2014 BioQ was engineered to socially engineer FAA hiring.
And then Sheldon Snow Told members of the black Federation of federal workers how to answer the questions to make sure they got hired…
I had 17 years experience including FAA level 10 TRACON and still failed that year

Reactions: twn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom