Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: we weren’t included in it so we need you to lobby your representatives to close the loophole
Stable revenue stream. Look at how awesome nav Canada is….fuck. Ignore those layoffs. Still totally awesome if you’re Not trainee and in the top 1/2 of seniority ?‍♂️

Nationalize the rail roads ???

Wait did no one else get that thing from natca about reduced schedules or did I miss everyone talk about that

It'll get shot down just like the majority of the other proposals.

Did they go back and delete that after the fact?
Yup. They got so much flak with how stupid it was they deleted the FB posts. Even the SJW blow hards weren’t on board with it. Normally if anyone says a word against “the cause” they get flayed on there lol.

Did they go back and delete that after the fact?
Yes. Not only were air traffic controllers (male and female) shit I don’t know if I’m even allowed to say that anymore. Anyways. Air traffic controllers were shitting on them so hard, and pilots even jumped in as well. I remember reading them because they were blissful, one stated “Of my 30 years in the aviation industry as a pilot, this is the stupidest thing I’ve heard now”
There were also comments of “you’re working on this instead of staffing my facility?” ?

Aren't we allowed to have political stickers on our cars? Because I was told to remove my MAGA sticker.

Aren't we allowed to have political stickers on our cars? Because I was told to remove my MAGA sticker.

Not on federal property. Violates the hatch act.

as an aside, I’m fucked up again today vacation drinking.
While I think if you are STILL flying your Maga stickers loud and proud you are an enormous fucktard, you are well within your rights to do so.

Hatch act has provisions for stuff on your POV last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom