Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft, get with the times man, this ain't new. They've been trying that angle since at least December
Yeah well I don’t have Facebook or Twitter so I am usually late to the party. Just saw that they are going to protest at a hospital in Florida this weekend over it.

No man gotta go with the new one making the rounds. Ventilators actually are killing people with severe Covid, not keeping them alive longer!
Billybob I'll tell you whuuut I seen this news article picture on Facebook and it pointed out these gitdarn ventinators look just like a face hugger from that alien movie. No way this isn't a move by the globalists. I can feel it in mah guts. The Hollywood elites already done showed us what they were gunna do.

Reactions: CF
Imagine having zero education and making opinions on what scientists do. Anti science while being two standard deviations below the standard bell curve of IQ

Imagine having zero education and making opinions on what scientists do. Anti science while being two standard deviations below the standard bell curve of IQ
Although I agree with the point you're trying to make, I cringe so hard anytime people talk about IQ. It's a HORRIBLE standard for quantifying intelligence. Not that there is ANY good way to quantify intelligence, but IQ is particularly harmful.

Although I agree with the point you're trying to make, I cringe so hard anytime people talk about IQ. It's a HORRIBLE standard for quantifying intelligence. Not that there is ANY good way to quantify intelligence, but IQ is particularly harmful.
I entered training at my first 10 TRACON with an actual Mensa member.
He didn’t make it.

Those tests are racist! Just like the SAT, the ACT. They mean nothing! I wish the IQ test was a statue so we can tear it down and be done with it.

Last edited:
Well I think talking about how high your IQ is, is cringe, having a low IQ is very good at explaining why these people lack the ability to be able to comprehend

Gotta love the antibiotics in animal feed part while morons shovel livestock medication in thier mouths by the shovelful because they don't trust the FDA.

Is this real life?

A good article that describes the stances of like 75% of people here.
Part of me wants to argue with this, but my argument was a lot more relevant last year than it is today.

The solitary reason I can come up with for continuing a mask/vaccine brigade at this point in time is ICU capacity, and really I couldn't be certain that the benefit of that outweighs the costs, especially given that the ICU is going to be mostly unvaccinated f'ers. Maybe just say if they are forced to choose who to treat because of capacity, then all else being equal, they do unvaxxed last.

But let's be clear, my stance is based on present data/present day only. 600K people died in our country, and it could've been a shit ton less but for people being stubborn ignorant s%$ts.

Gotta love the antibiotics in animal feed part while morons shovel livestock medication in thier mouths by the shovelful because they don't trust the FDA.

Is this real life?
And they can’t get the real tablets so they are taking “horse paste” which has it as 1 over several ingredients

Part of me wants to argue with this, but my argument was a lot more relevant last year than it is today.

The solitary reason I can come up with for continuing a mask/vaccine brigade at this point in time is ICU capacity, and really I couldn't be certain that the benefit of that outweighs the costs, especially given that the ICU is going to be mostly unvaccinated f'ers. Maybe just say if they are forced to choose who to treat because of capacity, then all else being equal, they do unvaxxed last.

But let's be clear, my stance is based on present data/present day only. 600K people died in our country, and it could've been a shit ton less but for people being stubborn ignorant s%$ts.
I also had one halfway typed and deleted. Fact of the matter though is in the present day the cost benefit analysis of a government health iniative to get people vaccinated is pretty good by any metric, be it economics or vaccine side effect related, so on that point I'm really not getting the relevance. I don't think anyone (certainly not 75 percent of people) is advocating for a return to early covid lockdowns.

The benefits definitely don’t outweigh the costs. The mask/lockdown brigades have become a cult at this point that ignores science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom