Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB19 is asking you what the agenda of the 95% of scientists... not just in the United States, but around the world... is.

If you think they are all corrupt, all around the planet, then God help you.

I don’t know, I never made a claim of knowing that, so how could I answer a straw man argument?

An agenda of government expansion, power, and control, at the very least. Profit margins for big Pharma probably, too.

It’s a philosophical difference between erring on the side of liberty and the side of safety, and they’re doing the latter, but without science to back them up, which leads full circle to the Greenwald article I posted.
But my point is that the science does back them up, it’s the thing that the scientists recommend to do. I get cost based analysis man I studied engineering for three years I had to come up with cost analysis plans for mines. Trust me I understand. But while we wouldn’t and shouldn’t take someone’s advice about air traffic control from some random shmuck, maybe we should leave this to the doctors and people researching it. What’s the cost based analysis for distrust in what people who spend their lives doing this shit and people think they’re trying to cheat them out of something or harm them? It’s dangerous man

ole Joe says all out by their imposed 31st deadline. Time will tell I suppose
Also no one is talking about how wacky Steven Miller and trampy Trump STOPPED processing visa applications for Afghans during their administration. Now they are blaming joe for not cleaning up their mess

But my point is that the science does back them up,

Did you even read those articles? No, it doesn’t. That’s the point.

it’s the thing that the scientists recommend to do. I get cost based analysis man I studied engineering for three years I had to come up with cost analysis plans for mines. Trust me I understand. But while we wouldn’t and shouldn’t take someone’s advice about air traffic control from some random shmuck, maybe we should leave this to the doctors and people researching it. What’s the cost based analysis for distrust in what people who spend their lives doing this shit and people think they’re trying to cheat them out of something or harm them? It’s dangerous man

This is a textbook appeal to authority fallacy.

Did you even read those articles? No, it doesn’t. That’s the point.

This is a textbook appeal to authority fallacy.
Dude stop with the fallacy, I'm trying to have a real conversation and it feels like you have no interests in listening to what anyone other than yourself has to say, I'm not trying to change your mind just see my point

You dumbasses keep saying the fda is in the pocket of pharma but you can’t explain why every equivalent fda on earth is coming to the same conclusion

The only other people that hate the vaccine as much as republicans is the taliban

Dude stop with the fallacy, I'm trying to have a real conversation and it feels like you have no interests in listening to what anyone other than yourself has to say, I'm not trying to change your mind just see my point

I’m trying to have a real conversation too. You’re blatantly wrong when it comes to the first part of your post, and the rest of your post is “trust those in authority,” which is a textbook appeal to authority fallacy.

You see, us regular Joe's who are not "Legendary Members" Do not get consulted on what the original plan was. The funny thing is that only YOU and Nancy Pelosi seem to be legendary enough to back Biden and his execution of the withdrawl. Yet you state that Joe who disregarded every policy that Trump had in place decided to allegedly follow this plan which was "Trump's" all along. And I sit here now believing you because of your Legendary status that Trump would be checking in and getting his next moves ok'd by the Taliban.
That hockey helmet must have been covering your eyes the last 2 decades to not realize there never was an adequate withdrawal plan, there never was any real regard for the afghans after we left by our government, and this was always gonna be a cluster fuck no matter who was in charge because of how the war and reconstruction effort was run from the get go.

Moreover..... your meme specifies you knew "trumps plan" that biden changed so I guess you were consulted? I'm really confused by your logic here, along with the assumption I like any of the people you mentioned so far.

And you too can attain legendary status if you don't change your account every 3 days.

That hockey helmet must have been covering your eyes the last 2 decades to not realize there never was an adequate withdrawal plan, there never was any real regard for the afghans after we left by our government, and this was always gonna be a cluster fuck no matter who was in charge because of how the war and reconstruction effort was run from the get go.

Moreover..... your meme specifies you knew "trumps plan" that biden changed so I guess you were consulted? I'm really confused by your logic here, along with the assumption I like any of the people you mentioned so far.

And you too can attain legendary status if you don't change your account every 3 days.
One of their excuses is that Biden changed all of trumps policies so he should have changed this one too. You can’t make this stuff up

Mr. Legendary Member,
Please let me know why the FAA plans on only testing those who do not attest to getting vaccinated. Lets look over the facts:

-Vaccinated can catch and spread COVID-19
-Unvaccinated can catch and spread COVID-19
-Vaccinated people who catch the COVID-19/Wuhan Flu will likely have very very very very mild symptoms because of the veracity of the vaccine. To the point they may not even know that they have the Wuhan-Flu. So those whom got the jab can now carry (undetected because the brains in this administration said they do not need to be tested) and SPREAD the deadly Wuhan Flu to unsuspecting employees both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

So why should we not test those who took the Jab? Please explain it to me Mr. Gibbons. and use small words so I can understand.

Reactions: twn
I don’t know, I never made a claim of knowing that, so how could I answer a straw man argument?
Your clear implication was that scientists in the United States are making their recommendations based off of a political agenda instead of science, so given that similar recommendations are being made in many other countries all around the world (sometimes even more extreme), do you think they are all operating off of their government's "agenda", or off of science and caution.

I'm still waiting for the WHO, CDC, Fauci, and media to explain to me how COVID cases have exploded worldwide since the vaccine was introduced.

Mr. Legendary Member,
Please let me know why the FAA plans on only testing those who do not attest to getting vaccinated. Lets look over the facts:

-Vaccinated people who catch the COVID-19/Wuhan Flu will likely have very very very very mild symptoms because of the veracity of the vaccine. To the point they may not even know that they have the Wuhan-Flu. So those whom got the jab can now carry (undetected because the brains in this administration said they do not need to be tested) and SPREAD the deadly Wuhan Flu to unsuspecting employees both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

So why should we not test those who took the Jab? Please explain it to me Mr. Gibbons. and use small words so I can understand.

There's three to get you started from non cdc, non governmental, non big pharma sources.

Mr. Legendary Member,

Now that’s funny….and so true

And I’m certain that based on recent events we’ll be hearing more from the Taliban, al qaeda, and ISIS soon
Fun facts-

the taliban offered to hand over bin laden if we recognized them as the legitimate government of Afghanistan. We refused.

ISIS and the taliban don't like each other and have been actively fighting each other in Afghanistan for some time.

All three of those groups were funded, supplied, or directly caused by US foreign intervention and empire building in the last 4 decades. We are literally sleeping in our own shit on the Islamic terrorism front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom