Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it ignores science because it was recommended by scientists?

You really don’t think scientists can have a political agenda/be biased to ignore science when making recommendations? How soon we forget Fauci/the CDC’s “noble lies” to the public that this article went into well:

We see it now with the insane brigade to push masks on kids in schools, when this article I posed the other day says the science isn’t clear at all on that, and the drawbacks absolutely outnumber the benefits:

You really don’t think scientists can have a political agenda/be biased to ignore science when making recommendations? How soon we forget Fauci/the CDC’s “noble lies” to the public that this article went into well:

We see it now with the insane brigade to push masks on kids in schools, when this article I posed the other day says the science isn’t clear at all on that, and the drawbacks absolutely outnumber the benefits:

Please tell me what agenda that apparently 95 percent of the scientific is part of?

I agree these types of things are a problem and shouldn't happen, be it in pharma or defense or anything in between. Crony capitalism is the problem there, which is a different discussion. If you think people using thier power positions purely to enrich themselves at the expense of consumers and workers..... I'd like to introduce you to an old dead German man with some wild ass ideas on the matter.

None of this negates the 98 percent of studied professionals in the matter who disagree with you for no personal benefit though.

I agree these types of things are a problem and shouldn't happen, be it in pharma or defense or anything in between. Crony capitalism is the problem there, which is a different discussion. If you think people using thier power positions purely to enrich themselves at the expense of consumers and workers..... I'd like to introduce you to an old dead German man with some wild ass ideas on the matter.

None of this negates the 98 percent of studied professionals in the matter who disagree with you for no personal benefit though.
‘Studies professionals’….yes. What an idiot

There was never a solid withdrawal plan, that's why it was delayed, and all those weapons belonged to the Afghans at the point they were taken. We've been over this.

But cool, I guess if you want to blame the two decades of bipartisan and military leadership failure on the dude who left holding the bag.....cool I guess.
The dude that actually withdrew from Afghanistan and didn’t just talk about it for 4 years

There was never a solid withdrawal plan, that's why it was delayed, and all those weapons belonged to the Afghans at the point they were taken. We've been over this.

But cool, I guess if you want to blame the two decades of bipartisan and military leadership failure on the dude who left holding the bag.....cool I guess.
Still desperately trying to defend Joe…wow lol

The dude that actually withdrew from Afghanistan and didn’t just talk about it for 4 years
Missed the point. It’s Not THAT he pulled out. It’s HOW he did it that’s turned into a disaster

You see, us regular Joe's who are not "Legendary Members" Do not get consulted on what the original plan was. The funny thing is that only YOU and Nancy Pelosi seem to be legendary enough to back Biden and his execution of the withdrawl. Yet you state that Joe who disregarded every policy that Trump had in place decided to allegedly follow this plan which was "Trump's" all along. And I sit here now believing you because of your Legendary status that Trump would be checking in and getting his next moves ok'd by the Taliban.

You said they have an agenda what is it is what I’m asking?

An agenda of government expansion, power, and control, at the very least. Profit margins for big Pharma probably, too.

It’s a philosophical difference between erring on the side of liberty and the side of safety, and they’re doing the latter, but without science to back them up, which leads full circle to the Greenwald article I posted.

You really don’t think scientists can have a political agenda/be biased to ignore science when making recommendations?
AB19 is asking you what the agenda of the 95% of scientists... not just in the United States, but around the world... is.

If you think they are all corrupt, all around the planet, then God help you.

Still desperately trying to defend Joe…wow lol
Wrong again. I don't like Joe Biden. I didn't vote for him and I do in fact have issues with how things are going right now, but the right wing talking points are all lame AF and more often than not based in murky logic.
Missed the point. It’s Not THAT he pulled out. It’s HOW he did it that’s turned into a disaster
This I agree with, should absolutely be doing more for all the people we put in that shitty situation, and should have been doing it all months, if not years ago. This falls on every administration since 2001 though, not just biden.

It was a rough start but their flying out like 50k people a day now
ole Joe says all out by their imposed 31st deadline. Time will tell I suppose

Wrong again. I don't like Joe Biden. I didn't vote for him and I do in fact have issues with how things are going right now, but the right wing talking points are all lame AF and more often than not based in murky logic.

This I agree with, should absolutely be doing more for all the people we put in that shitty situation, and should have been doing it all months, if not years ago. This falls on every administration since 2001 though, not just biden.
Yes, our logic is merely murky. And you don’t defend Joe. Got it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom