Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was cops. I dunno something about the dogs really got people excited.

GUILTY. i get excited any time bad people are brought to justice by the good guys. If its via the teeth of a Belgian Malinois because you ae evading Law Enforcement, even better.

Idk if I filmed a murder I prolly wouldn’t delete it. That’s all I know.

"murder". nice.

But were they proven guilty before you decided they were a “bad guy”

is your issue with my thought crime for daring to have an opinion that someone who commits crime and actively evades law enforcement is a bad guy? lol wtf do u care what my opinion of scum criminals is? its mine and you cant effect it.

or that they havent yet had a trial so i am not allowed to judge? either one is ridiculous

do you really work at ARB? I thought you wre one of those n90 legends.

lol N90 is only legendary to those who dont know how the sausage is made.

is your issue with my thought crime for daring to have an opinion that someone who commits crime and actively evades law enforcement is a bad guy? lol wtf do u care what my opinion of scum criminals is? its mine and you cant effect it.

or that they havent yet had a trial so i am not allowed to judge? either one is ridiculous
Maybe I’ve just never understood watching reality/live tv cops shit. Maybe i missed the episode with the scumbag going 9 over the speed limit or the one where someone gets pulled over for being on their cell phone while driving where it isn’t legal. The cops know its reality Tv. The anchors know it’s all about ratings and that’s all that matters. Ratings, ratings, ratings. Never understood the Live Pd obsession.
Cops felt genuine. Take me back to the hookers off Las Vegas boulevard or the guy eating crack before the cop gets to his car

Cops felt genuine. Take me back to the hookers off Las Vegas boulevard or the guy eating crack before the cop gets to his car

hahaha i agree. there were some legendary COPS episodes. Even seeing them driving the old Chevy Caprices or like Dodge Diplomats is pretty sick. With their mullets and douchey cop mustaches. Theyve even cancelled COPS on us tho!

how about how theyd always give their little spiel. "My name is Dustin Smith, I always knew i wanted to serve the public all my life, Ive been with Metro Strike force for 6 years and loved every minute. Its dangerous but rewarding. "

those 95 Caprices w the LT1 engines were great. they were restricted to 128mph i think

f57c2449405276025ef3271ec046f3d9.jpg

8489850299_c47959ddb4_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha i agree. there were some legendary COPS episodes. Even seeing them driving the old Chevy Caprices or like Dodge Diplomats is pretty sick. With their mullets and douchey cop mustaches. Theyve even cancelled COPS on us tho!

how about how theyd always give their little spiel. "My name is Dustin Smith, I always knew i wanted to serve the public all my life, Ive been with Metro Strike force for 6 years and loved every minute. Its dangerous but rewarding. "
Meh i was OK with cops ending. Canceled was dumb but also why are we making new episodes? Crime hasn’t changed. It was way better before cell phones and this dumb internet fad.
If Live PD was pure and they did follow ups with the defendant challenging a speeding ticket or the officer filing the paperwork and showing they’re spelling/grammatical errors on Microsoft word. I want to see them deal with paper jams in the industrial printer, go to the evidence room to get stuff to plant, do their office pop etc

Live PD was just 3 hours of mindlessly killing time watching petty crap in the hopes you might get a decent car chase in the mix. Loved every minute of it.
But for the real good stuff they have 4 seasons of PD Cam. That gets intense.

As to the argument about being on National Television and that's what's gonna stop them from brutality... every cop with a body cam knows that's where they could end up. Doesn't stop em though, as we've seen. I mean sounds like it even did allegedly happen on Live PD, but edited out.

I think you are one of the most obnoxious people I’ve ever “met,” but I’m dying to know your stance on abortion just for shits and giggles. And I’m not being a hater, you really are obnoxious- just stating facts. Oh and please don’t respond with some “okay LEAD004, who’s only posted 69 times btw...” nonsense. You had .01% of credibility and then you lost that bit when you started making fun of people for not having a lot of posts? That was very Trump-like of you. Somehow thinking that the amount of posts someone has is related to their intelligence or something? I have no clue, but it’s as ridiculous as calling 2 World Wars “beautiful.” Any way, I digress.

I think you are one of the most obnoxious people I’ve ever “met,” but I’m dying to know your stance on abortion just for shits and giggles. And I’m not being a hater, you really are obnoxious- just stating facts. Oh and please don’t respond with some “okay LEAD004, who’s only posted 69 times btw...” nonsense. You had .01% of credibility and then you lost that bit when you started making fun of people for not having a lot of posts? That was very Trump-like of you. Somehow thinking that the amount of posts someone has is related to their intelligence or something? I have no clue, but it’s as ridiculous as calling 2 World Wars “beautiful.” Any way, I digress.

1F286276-04B3-4816-9EE5-4486A173A6B0.gif
This is gonna be good

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom