Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just cast terrorist sedition grandma in The Shining remake because of how much she terrifies people like Gibbons here... :lol:

Attachments

• 066BAC0F-F4DF-4A52-BB08-B16F1924F640.png
    066BAC0F-F4DF-4A52-BB08-B16F1924F640.png
    739.6 KB · Views: 19
They just cast terrorist sedition grandma in The Shining remake because of how much she terrifies people like Gibbons here... :lol:
Ya where's your silly memes for the large crowd of dudes beating someone to death with a fire extinguisher and dragging him down the stairs facedown or the dudes in the tactical gear with the flex cuffs that got arrested?

Oh thats right we are leaning on grandma as the face of the non seditious totally chill act of protest. My bad.

Ya where's your silly memes for the large crowd of dudes beating someone to death with a fire extinguisher and dragging him down the stairs facedown or the dudes in the tactical gear with the flex cuffs that got arrested?

Oh thats right we are leaning on grandma as the face of the non seditious totally chill act of protest. My bad.
You forgot the 25 open terrorism cases so far.

Didn't you know thats exactly the same as setting some plywood on fire or stealing a pair of shoes?

Man this whole time I was thinking Timothy Mcviegh was bad, turns out he may as well have been shoplifting.
Setting some plywood on fire or stealing a pair of shoes? Antifa and radical left-wing activists inflicted over $2 Billion in damage. $2B. Entire city blocks were destroyed, burned out, looted. Businesses forever ruined. People were murdered. At the time Harris said-“they’re not gonna stop, and they should not”

Someone on Reddit claims the faa is making an app where we will certify we don’t have Covid each day before going to work

Setting some plywood on fire or stealing a pair of shoes? Antifa and radical left-wing activists inflicted over $2 Billion in damage. $2B. Entire city blocks were destroyed, burned out, looted. Businesses forever ruined. People were murdered. At the time Harris said-“they’re not gonna stop, and they should not"
Again with the deflections, I'm utterly shocked.

Radical right wing extremist terror. Why can't you people just say it?

>radical right wing extremists break into the capitol and try to subvert democracy

>BuT AnTIfA MuH SmOl BiDneSS.

Absolutely a deflection.
These idiots can’t understand that you can condemn both, that or they’re just as narcissistic as their daddy Trump, and can’t admit anything that makes their chosen political team look bad. Hence why he deflected again instead of calling it right wing extremism

C
>radical right wing extremists break into the capitol and try to subvert democracy

>BuT AnTIfA MuH SmOl BiDneSS.

Absolutely a deflection.
clearly sir, the point being missed is the double standard (hypocrisy) Nobody should be downplaying the wrong (terrorism?) perpetrated on our nation’s capital. But....we didn’t hear condemnation from the left during or after months with dozens of deaths, 100’s of hospitalizations, 1000’s of destroyed businesses from Antifa, BLM and far left activists. In fact we heard Cory Bush, AOC, Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, Mayor Bowser, Pelosi doubling down. Legal funds were created for rioters, funded by @JoeBiden staffers and celebrities. To be fair, we’re not seeing anything even close to that here

These idiots can’t understand that you can condemn both, that or they’re just as narcissistic as their daddy Trump, and can’t admit anything that makes their chosen political team look bad. Hence why he deflected again instead of calling it right wing extremism
When they resort to name calling right away, we know they’ve lost the argument

C

clearly sir, the point being missed is the double standard (hypocrisy) Nobody should be downplaying the wrong (terrorism?) perpetrated on our nation’s capital. But....we didn’t hear condemnation from the left during or after months with dozens of deaths, 100’s of hospitalizations, 1000’s of destroyed businesses from Antifa, BLM and far left activists. In fact we heard Cory Bush, AOC, Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, Mayor Bowser, Pelosi doubling down. Legal funds were created for rioters, funded by @JoeBiden staffers and celebrities. To be fair, we’re not seeing anything even close to that here
They were against violent protestors tho...but whatsbout isn’t a good defense to sedition

They were against violent protestors tho...but whatsbout isn’t a good defense to sedition
I know I am not defending my right wing brothers for a moment. They chose their course of action and have to face the consequences. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy in either side downplaying the blood on their hands while claiming their actions were just because of their motives. The riots of this past week in Washington were shockingly close to our seat of government. Were they worse than the massive amounts of widespread destruction of this past summer? Does it matter which was worse? Both were reprehensible. I only grow tired of the hypocrisy of moving heaven and earth to arrest everyone possible from the Washington riot while prosecutors publicly stating they would not pursue charges against other rioters who they sympathized with.

Probably Sedition Granny amirite

Totally the same as protesting for basic human rights over the summer in which by and large the majority of people did the right thing.

These things are 100 percent the same, and I see no need to make any differentiation, regardless of motives.

Sounds about right, ya this line if reasoning checks out.

The riots of this past week in Washington were shockingly close to our seat of government. Were they worse than the massive amounts of widespread destruction of this past summer? Does it matter which was worse? Both were reprehensible. I only grow tired of the hypocrisy of moving heaven and earth to arrest everyone possible from the Washington riot while prosecutors publicly stating they would not pursue charges against other rioters who they sympathized with.
Yes, it does matter which was worse. As awful and destructive as the summer riots were, they were sparked by a real event that happened right in front of our eyes and eventually led to changes in our community policing. That's how valid protests have and always will work. Both sides eventually recognize that some positive change needs to be made. Guess how much change will result from January 6th? Absolutely fucking zero. And it's not because the rioters didn't show up in large enough numbers or yell loudly enough or destroy enough property or threaten enough people. It's because the whole thing was built on lies and conspiracy theories and sold by a president that peddles them. Not only is claiming hypocrisy a childish way of explaining away bad behavior, it doesn't even apply here because these were not equal events. There is no analogy to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom