Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did $2000 turn into $1400? Biden is a liar just like Trump. Been saying it and saying it. Both sides are hot garbage and it's time to change the system.

Lame! 2k is 2k. Even AOC is calling BS. Last administration gave me $600. Biden promised 2k if the Georgia senate went their way. Day 1 lie!

Lame! 2k is 2k. Even AOC is calling BS. Last administration gave me $600. Biden promised 2k if the Georgia senate went their way. Day 1 lie!

Ok now I realize math is hard but Biden said he wanted to increase the 2nd stimulus to $2,000.

So stick with me here:

Biden asked for the 2nd stimulus (that's the $600) to be increased to $2,000.
Now what's the difference of $600 subtracted from $2,000? It's $1,400
So you take the $600 and the $1,400 and you add them together.
Now what's the sum? I've worked out the problem below for you to make this a little easier.

$600
+$1,400
$2,000

This was reported nearly a week ago if not longer by NPR and others. This isn't a surprise. It's just some bullshit republicans are trying to whine about.

Last edited:
“If you send Jon and the reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency and honor for so many people who are struggling right now,” Biden said during his speech, referring to proposed bigger stimulus checks. “If you send Sens. Perdue and Loeffler back to Washington, those checks will never get there. It’s just that simple.”

Where does it say that those $1400 dollar checks will be out the door? If you meant additional $1400 than you should say additional $1400. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Ok now I realize math is hard but Biden said he wanted to increase the 2nd stimulus to $2,000.

So stick with me here:

Biden asked for the 2nd stimulus (that's the $600) to be increased to $2,000.
Now what's the difference of $600 subtracted from $2,000? It's $1,400
So you take the $600 and the $1,400 and you add them together.
Now what's the sum? I've worked out the problem below for you to make this a little easier.

$600
+$1,400
$2,000

This was reported nearly a week ago if not longer by NPR and others. This isn't a surprise. It's just some bullshit republicans are trying to whine about.
Republicans are whining about this? Pretty sure AOC was the first to call him out on it. Don't believe she switched to the republican party recently.

Republicans are whining about this? Pretty sure AOC was the first to call him out on it. Don't believe she switched to the republican party recently.

Good thing AOC isn't the president. You came on here and said that Biden was a liar when it was your own interpretation that was wrong. I submitted 2 articles by unbiased news sources backing that it was going to be $1,400 to supplement the original $600. But I know, youre the type that probably is never wrong and can't admit you posted something stupid.

Good thing AOC isn't the president. You came on here and said that Biden was a liar when it was your own interpretation that was wrong. I submitted 2 articles by unbiased news sources backing that it was going to be $1,400 to supplement the original $600. But I know, youre the type that probably is never wrong and can't admit you posted something stupid.
Hahahahahahaha! I gave you a damn quote from the horses mouth. Not your so called unbiased opinion pieces. He said 2k. Period. That was on Jan 4th after the $600 was already approved. It was intentionally misleading. Also called lying.

Hahahahahahaha! I gave you a damn quote from the horses mouth. Not your so called unbiased opinion pieces. He said 2k. Period. That was on Jan 4th after the $600 was already approved. It was intentionally misleading. Also called lying.

Ok so the quote you posted when you google it takes you to this CNN article which agrees with what I've posted. He straight up said the 2 Georgia senators would break the gridlock on the vote to increase the $600 to $2000.

Oh and more quotes and discussion. The only person that ever said that there should be $2000 checks on top of the $600 check is AOC.

It's only misleading to simpletons. I won't be replying to you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom