Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the mods here used to be at Midland. They probably saw the post, looked at the IP linked to the account and told their fac rep buddy.
The trainee referenced here has never been shy about telling us he’s at midland. So probably didn’t need to do all that which would kinda unethical haha.

Frankly I'm confused by this comment too.
Hi AB19. I want you to know that I'm only here because this is open for anyone on the internet to see and I've gotten multiple notifications from people, some in our facility some not, about your posts and I'd be remiss if I let you openly talk trash about me and your fellow coworkers unchecked. May I be the first to remind you that about 3 months ago we fought and won the ability to restructure our pay scale so that trainees earn their raises much sooner than they have in the past. It's a complete lie that "everyone will tell you to shut the fuck up if you bitch about not making any money on AG pay." Every single person who has come through MAF in the past 10 years has had to go through the same problem and everyone sympathizes. We've been fighting hard to get greater and better training opportunities for all of our trainees. All of our CPCs are eligible to train and they do so 6 days per week, even some of our supervisors will throw themselves into the rotation and train to meet our goals. It's supremely disrespectful to imply that we don't care, especially after how hard we've fought for you in your personal training career.

Let this serve as a reminder that ATC is a small community and there's no escaping your reputation, especially when you post openly and proudly on the internet about how you hate your facility and your coworkers. Best of luck at RTF!

Sincerely,
Your NATCA Rep
Guess it's a little bit of a misquote

BTdubs are you certified or what?

Still don't get what any of that has to do with me.
Because you said that this forum was a worthless do nothing niche... and then MJ came in and showed you had been logging on 5 times a day which implies that it's not a worthless do nothing niche for you, and he took offense, so I said "good luck at RTF" meaning "ohhh you're in trouble" because the owner of the site came out and called you on your bullshit. It was meant as a joke

Because you said that this forum was a worthless do nothing niche... and then MJ came in and showed you had been logging on 5 times a day which implies that it's not a worthless do nothing niche for you, and he took offense, so I said "good luck at RTF" meaning "ohhh you're in trouble" because the owner of the site came out and called you on your bullshit. It was meant as a joke
Okay ya I got the reference but wasn't sure about what.

Saltier, you do understand that I can, in fact, see what you “report” on here, right?

You call me a “troll”, yet you continually downvote my posts and even report them, with absolutely no substance behind your report, in the same way Trump claims election fraud.

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Oh fuck, inject this right into my veins...

I just assume it's all you, including myself...makes for a hard wank but you gotta do what you gotta do
Wank away, my Crayon-eating Marine friend. I’m everyone and no one on this here website.

Just a Supreme Troll Moderator that receives all the hate and none of the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom