Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else would probably help. 20-30 year olds debt free and working instead of going to college. Too many think college is something that has to be done and then end up working jobs that don’t require a degree.

this. Way too much emphasis placed on having a bachelors now. Personally, dropping out after 2 semesters was the best financial decision I ever made.

You know what else would probably help. 20-30 year olds debt free and working instead of going to college. Too many think college is something that has to be done and then end up working jobs that don’t require a degree.
A handjob is a job that doesn’t require a degree or little to no formal training

that is irrelevant.
Hence why I prefaced with just my opinion.

True but there has to be a line somewhere and better to have it closer to overtly political than vaguely.
You’re actually not allowed to wear something displaying a candidates name or political party though.

I mean it's a sad shitty state of affairs when a statement that should be a no shit basic thing in western society like the lives of certain people matter is seen as politically charged rhetoric but.... Here we are.

That that's a giveaway as to who you are likely voting for and could conceivably be seen as a party endorsement is another thing entirely.

I am fully aware it's perfectly legal, I just think it's in bad taste and maybe shouldn't be encouraged, same as I would if someone showed up in a thin blue line punisher skull gruntstyle shirt. You are still at a polling place making a political statement with your attire choices. We have secret ballots for a reason, one being civility in and around polling places.

I am fully aware it's perfectly legal, I just think it's in bad taste and maybe shouldn't be encouraged, same as I would if someone showed up in a thin blue line punisher skull gruntstyle shirt. You are still at a polling place making a political statement with your attire choices. We have secret ballots for a reason, one being civility in and around polling places.
Identity Politics 101. Support law enforcement? Must be conservative...

Identity Politics 101. Support law enforcement? Must be conservative...
Wait it's identity politics for me to make the very accurate generalization that dudes who wear gruntstyle punisher skull type shit are typically gonna be conservative leaning?

The statement "I support police" in a conversation on the subject and wearing some moto ass t shirt so everyone in the world that walks down the street knows just how much of a hard on you have for boys in blue is 2 very different things.

I mean fuck if you need to let me know how much of a sheepdog you are by emblazoning it on your t shirt (dress being one way to show others your identity) I don't think I'm the one you need to be throwing social justice/culture warrior label at.

Wait it's identity politics for me to make the very accurate generalization that dudes who wear gruntstyle punisher skull type shit are typically gonna be conservative leaning?

The statement "I support police" in a conversation on the subject and wearing some moto ass t shirt so everyone in the world that walks down the street knows just how much of a hard on you have for boys in blue is 2 very different things.

I mean fuck if you need to let me know how much of a sheepdog you are by emblazoning it on your t shirt (dress being one way to show others your identity) I don't think I'm the one you need to be throwing social justice/culture warrior label at.
Did Bubba in his lifted truck with a giant punisher thin blue line skull cut you off on the road the other day? Shit we've all been to OKC, and you got stuck there, I feel your pain my man.

Also, I'm always at full mast, it's my burden to bare.

Did Bubba in his lifted truck with a giant punisher thin blue line skull cut you off on the road the other day? Shit we've all been to OKC, and you got stuck there, I feel your pain my man.

Also, I'm always at full mast, it's my burden to bare.
Eh it's my hometown I accept it for it foibles, cool story tho. It was probably my camo hat wearing, truck driving, gun owning hillbilly ass cutting someone else off, but that's besides the point.
I just have a problem with people misrepresenting my words to fit thier narrative.

Sorry if I made fun of your style choices, or lack thereof, I'm sure your edgy Murica t shirts aren't at all an accurate representation of your character or political leanings.

Eh it's my hometown I accept it for it foibles, cool story tho. It was probably my camo hat wearing, truck driving, gun owning hillbilly ass cutting someone else off, but that's besides the point.
I just have a problem with people misrepresenting my words to fit thier narrative.

Sorry if I made fun of your style choices, or lack thereof, I'm sure your edgy Murica t shirts aren't at all an accurate representation of your character or political leanings.
Looks like we agree on something. Got any 223/556 to trade for 9mm, a case of Natty Ice and perhaps one of my Murica t-shirts? Seriously I have enough 9mm from my sheepdog days, but my timing on getting into the AR game was piss poor at best. Damn China Flu...

You think a member of the party of that wants to defund the police will wear a thin blue line shirt that... supports the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom