Slate Book extended until July 2026

Hmm I appreciate your perspective and I agree.
Launch a wokegroup immediately.

Lebovidge can work on manipulating the hexadecimal math on the color scheme to create a color that is so displeasing to everyone and hated by everyone that it can immediately be implemented as the true, perfect color for the contract and above reproach and any criticism is just whining by ungrateful millennials.

Launch a wokegroup immediately.

Lebovidge can work on manipulating the hexadecimal math on the color scheme to create a color that is so displeasing to everyone and hated by everyone that it can immediately be implemented as the true, perfect color for the contract and above reproach and any criticism is just whining by ungrateful millennials.

That would be Pantone 448 C

Bruh this happened like 3 weeks ago. They posted it on Facebook and Instagram and got so much shit from pilots and controllers. They’re working hard on things besides staffing issues I guess

I stay away from facebook and instagram. I'm surprised no one at my facility mentioned it. They complain about all of the other "woke" stuff the NATCA is involved in. I don't think the union should be involved in any of that stuff but I understand why they do it.

I stay away from facebook and instagram. I'm surprised no one at my facility mentioned it. They complain about all of the other "woke" stuff the NATCA is involved in. I don't think the union should be involved in any of that stuff but I understand why they do it.
Same here. Easier not to post pictures on SL when you don’t have one. I got that picture from here. Went to Instagram and got the popcorn. Facebook had already deleted it.

Same here. Easier not to post pictures on SL when you don’t have one. I got that picture from here. Went to Instagram and got the popcorn. Facebook had already deleted it.
Normally if you say anything against the stupid shit NATCA posts you get jumped by the woke brigade. I don’t think I saw a single comment this time saying “good job” lol. Everyone just hammered away about the waste of time and effort spent and how those terms are already gender neutral lol. It was awesome.

The more I keep on reading about how inflation is going to be a big problem the more I feel how dumb this extension was. Why not kick the can down the road a year or so....it makes no sense.

Negotiations don't typically start a week before it's over.
Best contract so far

Lots to lose-look how much time you had off.

Inflation- we still get fed raises AND another one.

I mean hazard pay for people working vs scamming would be nice but it's a pipe dream.

I gotta get asthma before the next rona

Back
Top Bottom