Straight 80 Pay

Haha, love the generalizations about being bad with money if you’re pissed about a straight 80 check. It’s more than a few bucks for those of us working mandatory 6 day weeks. Not to mention it’s super annoying to not get paid what you are owed.

I can pay my bills just fine, but the difference between what I actually earn and straight 80 is around $3,000. That’s a lot of money to just say “oh well, hopefully I get it eventually!”

Haha, love the generalizations about being bad with money if you’re pissed about a straight 80 check. It’s more than a few bucks for those of us working mandatory 6 day weeks. Not to mention it’s super annoying to not get paid what you are owed.

I can pay my bills just fine, but the difference between what I actually earn and straight 80 is around $3,000. That’s a lot of money to just say “oh well, hopefully I get it eventually!”
This. It’s nobody’s business whether someone is in a bad spot with finances, by their own fault or not.

Holy shit your checks are like 7K+ after taxes?

Checks already hit probably cus of the holiday. So that’s fun. That’s prolly why they fucked up
Work told me that facilities submit time cards Monday or Tuesday. Those that submitted Monday got paid correctly. Those for Tuesday did not. Combine this with your holiday claim and it makes sense. Gotta get out early for the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom