Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
I think anywhere it says "offered" means it's already assigned/pending to a specific person (ie-not you, sorry Austin!).

Disclaimer: not 100% sure. Someone who knows for sure may want to confirm, just basing this off what I've seen come out of the new hire classes and in talking to people.

I'm not sure either.... Could also mean it was part of a list of options sent to someone in nest, but they haven't decided which one to choose... I know some options state that they were filled by nest applicant

I'm not sure either.... Could also mean it was part of a list of options sent to someone in nest, but they haven't decided which one to choose... I know some options state that they were filled by nest applicant

You may have a point. Offered, reserved, and filled with are all options for "NEST" on the excel. So, that could mean they COULD pop from offered back to blank.. unless they plan to fill all offered positions with NEST over the next X days. Interesting.

or...Offer could mean waiting on paperwork... aka FOL type deal for the new hire side... but I really have no clue.

I guess we'll have to play the hurry up and wait game! Lol I'll make sure to update as things go on and probably pick your brains when I get my choices

I think MJ is on vacation for a few weeks. I know a basics class graduated 6/25, so I am sure the list has changed some, just not sure if a new copy is available or not yet. I'm sure once he gets back he is going to be busy updating everything though

I think MJ is on vacation for a few weeks. I know a basics class graduated 6/25, so I am sure the list has changed some, just not sure if a new copy is available or not yet. I'm sure once he gets back he is going to be busy updating everything though

I'm sure he'll reply when he gets back. :)

It gets updated every business day. I've been trying to do it every two weeks or so.

Would it be possible to put the updated list up by Wednesday ish? That's when the panel meets and I would love to be able to spend the next few weeks speculating where they'll offer me. Lol

Thanks for the update! Going off the list there were a total of 6 airports that are "reserved for nest employees" for a level 6 tower only or below. 2 of them are RNO, Reno, NV. Based on that my choices MAY be RNO, SMF, BDL, ILG, or DAY. Once I actually get my choices I'll post an update to see how accurate the list is.

Was anybody else here on the June 8 nest?

How does this list even work. My facility is slated to get 3 people. One I guess is #100-something and the next 2 for my facility are in the thousands. When should we expect to get these new people?

I personally find it a little confusing, but I've spent a significant amount of time puzzling over the list... because well why not.

Anyways, as I understand it, the list of facilities ordered 1-xxx is the "priority" - and then as things get updated it'll show that info, such as "pending new hire" or "pending ERR" "offered to ERR" "offered to NEST" etc. The date columns also indicate when the trainee / transfer is expected to enter into the facility and from what class (usually somewhere around their grad date).

So, if you facility (which may be on the list multiple times) doesn't have anything next to it (including a date), it will probably be at least a few months, if not a year or more. Kinda hard to tell, but if you're higher on the list and at a 5-7 facility, I'd GUESS you'll see new hires in the next year or so, but that's anyone's guess. It seems in the last few months grads are only going to 5-7s, for terminal at least. I did see one or two 10s and 8s, though.

OCONUS is different too, obviously.

Dallas Fort Worth with only one that I have seen... I know they need more than one darn controller now.

If you're looking for an explanation of the placement tool/list, I uploaded the SOP. It should clarify.
Facility Placement Plan
I believe the new hire placement plans were merged into this SOP, Ill double check and delete as necessary.

Well I'm calling my facility as well DFW here I come tell ATO no one can go until I start

Back
Top Bottom