Time delay from TOL to FOL

I accepted bid over a month ago and I still don’t have a fol. HR and my new facility are saying that my ATM hasn’t given me a release date but when I talk to him he said he approved a Jan release. Was just wondering what the process is and what the delay might be, I am not too popular with our management personal and wondering if that might be the reason.

I accepted bid over a month ago and I still don’t have a fol. HR and my new facility are saying that my ATM hasn’t given me a release date but when I talk to him he said he approved a Jan release. Was just wondering what the process is and what the delay might be, I am not too popular with our management personal and wondering if that might be the reason.
It's just communication being slow between current facility, new facility and HR. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow. I'm waiting too due to needing a secret clearance. It's not like they are Just gonna forget to give you your FOL. Maybe under the old process but not under NCEPT. Just have comfort in knowing it will come. This is my 2nd transfer under NCEPT. It's not unusual.

Back
Top Bottom