Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a feeling the flight surgeons are gonna be trimming the fat when this is all over.
Hopefully. You mean to tell me they can't come to work because they are "high risk" but you can bring them in to keep currency and continue to sit at home for 5 months for free.

Wait, so now NATCA *IS* talking about training? They must've come up with all this overnight since last week their story was "it's not even being discussed."

trainees who have attempted to contact RVPs aren't going to post it here because it's a suspicion NATCA has moles on here. It would instantly dox them and they'd be concerned it would get back to their facility and they wouldn't certify as a result. They're taking enough of a risk as it is going over the facreps head.
Not just for this topic, but if there's ever any info that someone wants to share but doesn't want to be associated with it, feel free to send a PM.

You got a training update?
Here's what was in a email from my FACREP today.

● Training – Our national workgroup addressed some items of concern and turned the work back over to the agency. It is being discussed and actively perused by the Union to resume training safely.

Pretty much the same old nothing.

Telecon last week mentioned "great news" and that the workgroup had submitted their items. They said further guidance would be released on Thursday, but I never saw it or heard anything more. I know of facilities that have received the face shields and pointers.
They were looking at bringing in trainees that were further along in training first and then slowly being in others.

I saw on reddit that there's been some emails sent out about training finally.

Telecon last week mentioned "great news" and that the workgroup had submitted their items. They said further guidance would be released on Thursday, but I never saw it or heard anything more. I know of facilities that have received the face shields and pointers.
They were looking at bringing in trainees that were further along in training first and then slowly being in others.

I saw on reddit that there's been some emails sent out about training finally.
Was the “further guidance” the docs that were posted in the STS thread earlier today?

“Employees on excused absence will resume OJT in accordance with the OJT Recall Plan that is currently being developed. Discussions regarding gating criteria, procedures, and approvals necessary to expand OJT beyond those present at the facility are currently in progress and will be briefed separately once finalized.”

Attachments

• ORCWG FINAL 082820.pdf
    448.5 KB · Views: 184
  • OJT Resumption Plan 082028.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 180
“Employees on excused absence will resume OJT in accordance with the OJT Recall Plan that is currently being developed. Discussions regarding gating criteria, procedures, and approvals necessary to expand OJT beyond those present at the facility are currently in progress and will be briefed separately once finalized.”
So in other words, if you’re not already back at the facility, you’re still fucked UFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom