Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just benefits the people that are already checked out. And harms those that were forced there and want to leave some day.
I agree. What irritates me is this is supposed to be for social distancing but nobody is doing that here. Whats the point of staying on it? The people I went to the academy with are already certified and the ones that are not are back in training already. Training takes forever here.

What are you gonna do with your 5 off in Amarillo boy? I drove through Amarillo after the academy. I bought beef jerky and gas.
I drove through it to and from the academy. Didn’t stop(thankfully) but I had one of those old suburbans with the 44 gallon gas tank so I made it almost to Albuquerque before having to get gas.

It just benefits the people that are already checked out. And harms those that were forced there and want to leave some day.

I mean there job is to negotiate what benefits the majority of their members. If there’s 10 CPC’s and 3 trainees they’re not going to ask to come off 5/5 because of the 3 trainees.

The facrep has to do what is best for the workforce as a whole. I’m not saying taking longer to check out doesn’t have a negative cost but a 5/5 schedule which you said would be “forever” is the golden goose. Go to anyone in almost any walk of life. I truly cannot believe how anyone cannot see how unbelievable and unprecedented a 5/5 is.

I mean there job is to negotiate what benefits the majority of their members. If there’s 10 CPC’s and 3 trainees they’re not going to ask to come off 5/5 because of the 3 trainees.
You’d think they could train on 5/5 if their staffing was like that

The facrep has to do what is best for the workforce as a whole. I’m not saying taking longer to check out doesn’t have a negative cost but a 5/5 schedule which you said would be “forever” is the golden goose. Go to anyone in almost any walk of life. I truly cannot believe how anyone cannot see how unbelievable and unprecedented a 5/5 is.
It’s vastly different for people making half or a third as much

I spent 3 years at AMA and actually liked it. Worked with a lot of cool people from all over, but most of them have moved on.

Maybe take up biking or hiking and spend some time in the canyon. I agree not a ton to do but it’s what you make of it. If you need some restaurant recommendations let me know, I miss a lot of those places.

Sorry training’s taking so long. I think a lot of the talent left pre-NCEPT.

Reactions: CF
I spent 3 years at AMA and actually liked it. Worked with a lot of cool people from all over, but most of them have moved on.

Maybe take up biking or hiking and spend some time in the canyon. I agree not a ton to do but it’s what you make of it. If you need some restaurant recommendations let me know, I miss a lot of those places.

I will say that we have some great restaurants here. I uaed to go to the canyon a lotbut since covid started you have to have a reservation to get in.

#MakeAmarilloGreatAgain #KeepAmarilloGreat

Add that kinda stuff to the facility page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom