Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any facilities that you have knowledge of brought back into the building either non sector certified trainees or contract trainers ?

Have any facilities that you have knowledge of brought back into the building either non sector certified trainees or contract trainers ?
My facility recalled CD only people months ago. We also recalled high risks as well. Training is happening and the lab is open with contract guys n gals.

We just hired a management assistant, if it’s safe enough for this person why can’t a trainee or 2 come in and do classroom to get ready to get back on the floor.

Anyone know officially if the currency requirement is staying in half?
I can't imagine that it would vary per facility, but with some facilities starting training now and some not until January or later....

I can't imagine that it would vary per facility, but with some facilities starting training now and some not until January or later....
Prolly till everyone is on BWS

January or later?!

What facility decided this?

New poster here. Its probably AMA. Most of us want to go back to the normal schedule so we can get checked out and get the fuck out of here. The facrep and several of her buddies want to stay 5/5 forever so thats what she is negotiating. Due to the covid delay its going to take some of us over 3 years to check out at a level 6!!

New poster here. Its probably AMA. Most of us want to go back to the normal schedule so we can get checked out and get the fuck out of here. The facrep and several of her buddies want to stay 5/5 forever so thats what she is negotiating. Due to the covid delay its going to take some of us over 3 years to check out at a level 6!!
How many of you are there? Vote her out lol

5/5 is life

I generally distrust NATCA motives but I try to be objective. If I were a facrep and I had the chance to negotiate a 5/5 schedule for my membership permanently and the cost was a 3 year average check out time, I make that deal absolutely. I know it’s frustrating for you but can you see how incredibly rare and valuable that would be?

I generally distrust NATCA motives but I try to be objective. If I were a facrep and I had the chance to negotiate a 5/5 schedule for my membership permanently and the cost was a 3 year average check out time, I make that deal absolutely. I know it’s frustrating for you but can you see how incredibly rare and valuable that would be?
The schedule was nice at first but NOBODY is social distancing outside of work so it is pretty much pointless right now. I'm probably leaving the union when I can because if I'm going to be stuck on low pay and stuck in this shithole because of the unions actions I'm not going to give my money to them.

It just benefits the people that are already checked out. And harms those that were forced there and want to leave some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom