Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stinger is kind of seems like every facility is on their own program now... was this designed? Or am I just imagining things?
It was worded that way in the OJTI Resumption order. Each facility will develop an OJT plan and forward it up for approval. We are focusing on bringing in the more experienced trainees first that will benefit the facility. Not based on how long they have been here.

With everyone basically making up their own rules and timelines, it seriously could be another year before every trainee is recalled and training is back to “normal” across the NAS.
Yeah If there’s no solution to covid I could see this. We’ll very likely have a vaccine in the middle of next year so hopefully it’s adoption is high enough to get it under control.

With everyone basically making up their own rules and timelines, it seriously could be another year before every trainee is recalled and training is back to “normal” across the NAS.
I concur PP2 is when things get back to normal. Both side have basically stopped even pretending that this is or ever was about COVID and controller safety. The FAA had lots of people on the part time gravy train just like NATCA but it can’t last forever, so they will start to put pressure on and agree for PP2.

I concur PP2 is when things get back to normal. Both side have basically stopped even pretending that this is or ever was about COVID and controller safety. The FAA had lots of people on the part time gravy train just like NATCA but it can’t last forever, so they will start to put pressure on and agree for PP2.
Based on what you think will happen or information you have?

I spent an extra 6 months as AG and it wasn’t at no Z level 10. Was a level 6, I know what it’s like and I’d welcome it back myself. Free 9 months of leave is unheard of and yea there are downsides. Just saying to me it sounds dreamy. I loved my 3 months off!
AG pay is the same for every facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom