Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
PP2 just makes sense, it would be the perfect time to transition back since we bid 2021 schedules to start then, and I’m sure the Agency will be going nuts that at that point it will have been since 9 months since a lot of people were part time or fully paid at home. Plus if you think the elections will have something to do with it that will be out of the way by then.

So if people are coming back by January you think all the transfers will be able to come into the facility next year? Or earlier than August at least. It’s only 120 people on the last ncept... I imagine there will be delays because this is kind of a shit show, but I’m not understanding why if they were gone for 6-9mths why we couldn’t catch up in that timeframe with minimal transfers and just fit them in.

PP2 just makes sense, it would be the perfect time to transition back since we bid 2021 schedules to start then, and I’m sure the Agency will be going nuts that at that point it will have been since 9 months since a lot of people were part time or fully paid at home. Plus if you think the elections will have something to do with it that will be out of the way by then.
I'm with the PP2 thing. I'm just hoping we dont get told on Wednesday "See you next Monday." After being out for 6 months, the least they could do is give me 2 weeks to get my affairs in order and coordinate with my wife and shit. Not like it's going to make a difference anyway.

I'm with the PP2 thing. I'm just hoping we dont get told on Wednesday "See you next Monday." After being out for 6 months, the least they could do is give me 2 weeks to get my affairs in order and coordinate with my wife and shit. Not like it's going to make a difference anyway.
Considering how poorly communication has been this far, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we get a 1 weekend heads up

Anecdote from my facility is that we have a previously certified controller who came back from another place and they said he might start as soon as Monday.

Anecdote from my facility is that we have a previously certified controller who came back from another place and they said he might start as soon as Monday.

Sounded like management may be getting the info tomorrow and everybody else Monday. Wasn’t 100% on that. Sounds feasible.

Just heard from my FACREP to expect news on monday as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom