Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the big question is, will everybody be coming back, or will it just be another “phase” of a few people.

I don’t get why they have to wait for these dramatic telecon announcements that are days away. If they’re planning on making an announcement Monday, then they obviously already have some information. Just send out a freaking email.

So the big question is, will everybody be coming back, or will it just be another “phase” of a few people.

I don’t get why they have to wait for these dramatic telecon announcements that are days away. If they’re planning on making an announcement Monday, then they obviously already have some information. Just send out a freaking email.
I predict ppl will come back as soon as there is a spot for them to train.

On Monday:
“We have great news, training for everyone can resume!”
“That’s excellent I’m excited to get back to work”
“Great, now expect 5 hours per day starting tomorrow and you better not take any leave since you just had a 6 month vacation”
5/5 could be on life support if they bring everyone back

5/5 could be on life support if they bring everyone back
Ours just negotiated with management to stay on 5/5 the rest of the year even with training. Being a mid level tower is definitely different from a center or a low level tower though with regards to that kind of stuff

It will be a phased return for sure. Our facility trying to bring in the transfers with more experience over the zero ATC people.

It will be a phased return for sure. Our facility trying to bring in the transfers with more experience over the zero ATC people.
So if it's "phased" will it be a sort of one in out? Wait for the first people back to clear a position completely before bringing the next guy?

So if it's "phased" will it be a sort of one in out? Wait for the first people back to clear a position completely before bringing the next guy?

no, phased as in the people closest to cpc will be brought back in the facility first and AG will be last.

It all depends on what you training department can handle. Only half the normal positions can be trained on. And they don’t want trainees overlapping. If you can get a trainee for a specific position on every shift I think that would be the plan.

Bringing back CPC-IT then working downward from there is all fine and dandy. I'm asking what good does that do if we all end up in the building and training together regardless. Just feel like this another pointless move. Or another long delay depending on what the logic is.

Bringing back CPC-IT then working downward from there is all fine and dandy. I'm asking what good does that do if we all end up in the building and training together regardless. Just feel like this another pointless move. Or another long delay depending on what the logic is.
There are places that only have EA trainees that this helps. Having the guidance in place at least let’s the big facilities figure out what works for them

There are places that only have EA trainees that this helps. Having the guidance in place at least let’s the big facilities figure out what works for them
So in this case would all trainees return together? Cause I'm at one of those facilities.

Of course it’s pointless. Great they have a plan. But it’s gonna be a shitshow once inevitably someone tests positive.

Facilities with SIMS: If they are still doing them (which I assume they are), does it seem interesting that you can potentially fail the sims and be washed from the facility, but real life traffic no longer looks like that?
*facility dependent I know. Some could still be consistently working 90-100% of normal real life traffic

Facilities with SIMS: If they are still doing them (which I assume they are), does it seem interesting that you can potentially fail the sims and be washed from the facility, but real life traffic no longer looks like that?
*facility dependent I know. Some could still be consistently working 90-100% of normal real life traffic
I dunno but the new training order dropped complexity to 70% and you can have deals and still pass now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom