Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
The magic map is back boys! If your facility is in the yellow or green for two weeks then your facility can recall trainees if their plan is approved. If it goes to orange or red for two weeks then you have to stop recalling people. Also your facility should give you 7 days notice to return to work

The magic map is back boys! If your facility is in the yellow or green for two weeks then your facility can recall trainees if their plan is approved. If it goes to orange or red for two weeks then you have to stop recalling people. Also your facility should give you 7 days notice to return to work
Anything on High Risk?

So the work group said the same thing the old workgroup said??

Are facilities being instructed to start recalling people if the county is “safe?” Or is it at their discretion?

Anyone who went to the FAA and declared themselves high risk might as well have been wearing a shirt that said “I’ll sue you if I get covid.” I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t let them back until there’s a very effective vaccine or the pandemic is well under control.

Not saying that’s right. But they are looking at liability and trying to cover their asses.

Anyone who went to the FAA and declared themselves high risk might as well have been wearing a shirt that said “I’ll sue you if I get covid.” I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t let them back until there’s a very effective vaccine or the pandemic is well under control.

Not saying that’s right. But they are looking at liability and trying to cover their asses.
I’ve been following all the “guidelines” as high risk. Hell if I am ordered back my plan is to ask for it in writing. When the music stops I will not be the one left without a chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom