Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Level view...

- facilities have to follow the map and be in the yellow or green zone for 14 days in a row. At that point they can be approved to start training. The colors are based on a 7 day average of cases.

- ALL facilities have until the end of the week to submit their recall plan on how they are bringing people back and in what order. Regional management will approved. There are no guidelines really for this and it is up to the discretion of the local.

- people on EA should be given 7 days notice for recall

- this is NOT for high risk people

- one question asked in the morning briefing is if there are exceptions since county lines can be very arbitrary, but didn’t sound like they would be approved at all

I’ve been following all the “guidelines” as high risk. Hell if I am ordered back my plan is to ask for it in writing. When the music stops I will not be the one left without a chair.
My response to you would be I'm not ordering you back to work so no need to put it in writing, you can come back if you want or what type of leave would you like to be charged annual or sick leave?

My response to you would be I'm not ordering you back to work so no need to put it in writing, you can come back if you want or what type of leave would you like to be charged annual or sick leave?
Hi Management ?, sounds like I’m being recalled. In writing please.

- facilities have to follow the map and be in the yellow or green zone for 14 days in a row. At that point they can be approved to start training. The colors are based on a 7 day average of cases.

Wonder how this affects Phase I folks? I started training again a couple of weeks ago, but my county is now orange.

I’ve been following all the “guidelines” as high risk. Hell if I am ordered back my plan is to ask for it in writing. When the music stops I will not be the one left without a chair.

Wonder how it'll play out for you. They're on the verge of bringing me back as high-risk, but F.S has to make the final call. I'm 99% that the flight surgeon is more invested in facility staffing than my health, but would love to be proven wrong. (I mean, could they really be impartial or does their loyalty lie with management?)

But also, if the F.S did say they couldn't recall me, I dunno what that means in terms of when I actually *would* be recalled. Would love to be able to veg until a vaccine, but doubtful that'll play out.

Any anecdotes of other high-risks who have been called back and what was said to them?(seen plenty of people claim EA people in their buildings were already recalled, but no deets)

• Dislike
Reactions: twn
Wonder how it'll play out for you. They're on the verge of bringing me back as high-risk, but F.S has to make the final call. I'm 99% that the flight surgeon is more invested in facility staffing than my health, but would love to be proven wrong. (I mean, could they really be impartial or does their loyalty lie with management?)

But also, if the F.S did say they couldn't recall me, I dunno what that means in terms of when I actually *would* be recalled. Would love to be able to veg until a vaccine, but doubtful that'll play out.

Any anecdotes of other high-risks who have been called back and what was said to them?(seen plenty of people claim EA people in their buildings were already recalled, but no deets)
You really have been drinking the scam koolaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom