Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a weird way of saying that COVID has a 99.998% survival rate. What's my survival rate for the heart attack I'm going to have at 52 because the facility is so chronically short-staffed due to training backlog that I have to work mandatory 6-day weeks?
It’s not too late to quit.

It’s n
God, I’m so sick of the bullshit “TrAiNeEs CoMiNg BaCk ImPaCtS mY hEaLtH” arguments. The overwhelming number of COVID deaths have been elderly people with pre-existing conditions. As tragic as it is, most of those “COVID deaths” were cases of people who could have literally dropped dead at any moment anyways. The majority of the ATC workforce are 30 and 40 year olds who are at an absolutely minuscule risk of dying from this virus. Not to mention, anyone who’s “high risk” is already at home, totally safe out of harms way. Every other aspect of society had found a way to adjust to the new normal. Disney World is open. Airlines are still flying people. Restaurants have adapted. Other government agencies are still training people.

And yet, FAA trainees are expected to just sit back and have there careers flushed down the shitter because of “tHe ViRuS.” It’s TOTAL BULLSHIT. We’ve had a year of this stupidity. Stop the madness.
It’s not too late to quit

And yet, FAA trainees are expected to just sit back and have there careers flushed down the shitter because of “tHe ViRuS.” It’s TOTAL BULLSHIT. We’ve had a year of this stupidity. Stop the madness.

talking bad about the virus is WRONG THINK bro! You gonna get cancelled. They won't even let you say kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong, even tho he didnt! Worlds upside down so just drink up and ignore the zealots

talking bad about the virus is WRONG THINK bro! You gonna get cancelled. They won't even let you say kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong, even tho he didnt! Worlds upside down so just drink up and ignore the zealots
I just wanna go to work. Who woulda ever thought that’d be asking too much.

I just wanna go to work. Who woulda ever thought that’d be asking too much.

All parties on all sides are hell bent on milking COVID-19 for all its worth. the scam schedules and work conditions are going to be near impossible to break. Especially now w fear mongers in charge. i dont think things are going back to normal anytime soon

Draw your own conclusions as to seriousness, but in your 30s, it's a 1/10,000 chance you die from Covid.
I know many colleagues who live with older family members, and they do not fare so well.
This isn't really about us, it's about others.

Draw your own conclusions as to seriousness, but in your 30s, it's a 1/10,000 chance you die from Covid.
I know many colleagues who live with older family members, and they do not fare so well.
This isn't really about us, it's about others.
I wonder if ?‍⚕️ and firefighters stopped training!

Last edited:
God, I’m so sick of the bullshit “TrAiNeEs CoMiNg BaCk ImPaCtS mY hEaLtH” arguments. The overwhelming number of COVID deaths have been elderly people with pre-existing conditions. As tragic as it is, most of those “COVID deaths” were cases of people who could have literally dropped dead at any moment anyways. The majority of the ATC workforce are 30 and 40 year olds who are at an absolutely minuscule risk of dying from this virus. Not to mention, anyone who’s “high risk” is already at home, totally safe out of harms way. Every other aspect of society had found a way to adjust to the new normal. Disney World is open. Airlines are still flying people. Restaurants have adapted. Other government agencies are still training people.

This is Uncle Biden’s America. Better get used to it, son.

I wonder if ?‍⚕️ and firefighters stopped training!
My brother is a firefighter and he got covid at work. He’s at home right now because he has inflammation in his heart from it. People only talk about the death rate but there’s a lot more to this virus, known and unknown, that can be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom