Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're smart they'll stagger the returns and have those who need the lab time the most come in first, followed in priority order. 32andBelow hopefully you're not Stinger's source

I heard returns would be staggered when they happened - but I have heard 0 timeline.

Open again.
I'm not too sure how the face shield test is going/went. But I have heard that OJT resumes no later than next week.
Other people have probably heard more than me this week, so if anyone has more info post away!
I love that “indefinite delay” on the workgroup’s original guidance turned into just kicking it back a week.

Guess we’ll have to see if it ends up being a nation wide thing, or facility-by-facility. A good sign nonetheless!

I love that “indefinite delay” on the workgroup’s original guidance turned into just kicking it back a week.

Guess we’ll have to see if it ends up being a nation wide thing, or facility-by-facility. A good sign nonetheless!
What really cooks my sausage is the whole reason we got booted in the first place was because of the first wave and now they want to send us back in the middle of the second one? K.

What really cooks my sausage is the whole reason we got booted in the first place was because of the first wave and now they want to send us back in the middle of the second one? K.

hey now. For a solid 2 months in there the excuse was lack of traffic.

also, I heard in an extremely vague call that it’s probably going to be local/regionally decided.

also, nobody actually said anyone is going back to work.

Last edited:
So am I understanding it’s being rumored there will be Sim training next week? It’s now Thursday at the earliest they’re planning to tell people to show up on Monday? A FACREP I know (not my current one) said there’s not a chance in hell. Could be local to him but I’d be shocked as well

Dude is delusional and just looking for attention
I’ve seen your posts on here. You’re not exactly sane either.

seriously - where is the evidence non-essentials are going back? No disrespect to stinger - but I’m fairly certain this is going to be a local decision - not national.

So am I understanding it’s being rumored there will be Sim training next week? It’s now Thursday at the earliest they’re planning to tell people to show up on Monday?
I’ll Venmo you 100 dollars if any non-essentials are brought in next Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom