Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
A80 isn't one of the ones told to stop ZTL and ATL probably heard this recently. I should've clarified that facilities were told if they can't social distance they can't train regardless of PPE.
Not allowed to train, but I’m allowed to work CD w/in 6 feet of a trainer working Ground... if they did train me they’d probably be able to stand further from me while I worked CD/GC combined. Lol

I’m currently DoD waiting on my FAA facility list. I make about 75k right now. How does the training time effect “safe pay”. If training hold continues do you lose your “safe pay” even thou you are unable to train at no fault of your own??

Last edited:
I’m currently DoD waiting on my facility list. I make about 75k right now. How does the training time effect “safe pay”. If training hold continues do you lose your “safe pay” even thou you are unable to train at no fault of your own??
200.gif

What does getting past probation even do for you
Wait, are you in the agency? Have you never, at least, heard a story of somebody that was fired in probation? I know a person that were literally fired while recommended for cpc for misunderstanding a question on their e qip, and making a "false statement", that would have made them fill out another sheet of paper for the back ground check.

Don't have an official source, but I just got home and the PM crew was plugging in to get briefings from us when an OM came down and said no training. And no D-side either if you can't maintain 6 feet. Then he denied the EA for the trainee even though he can't train or work
Yeah, its not national. My facility is on that list with a few others that have had significant outbreaks. Wowzers at the lack of EA. What did the fac rep say about that?

Yeah, its not national. My facility is on that list with a few others that have had significant outbreaks. Wowzers at the lack of EA. What did the fac rep say about that?
It was the beginning of my 5 off so I didn’t hear about it. Got an email today saying that training could continue with 6 foot social distancing. The VP’s email was positively dripping with sarcasm. Fun times.

It was the beginning of my 5 off so I didn’t hear about it. Got an email today saying that training could continue with 6 foot social distancing. The VP’s email was positively dripping with sarcasm. Fun times.
Idk how you can effectively train from six feet away lol. What a joke.

It’s more effective when the trainer just sits at another scope
Probably works great where strips aren’t used and you don’t need to check strip marking and delivery etc. Being able to point at aircraft or other things on a scope helps as well. No matter how you swing it, the training isn’t as productive as it would be without the 6’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom