Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not bitching about hazard pay, it took my 6 years to get in, then spent 4 at a low level before bidding and certifying at A80. No one wants to hear a sob story shut the fuck up and certify. It’s hard and sucks we all go thru shit and you should be happy to get a paycheck. I coulda had a raise if it weren’t for a shutdown last year and coulda been in 3 years earlier if it wasn’t for sequester. But who fucking cares? Nobody and that’s ok cause we are all dealing with shit constantly. I can’t wait to see how many trainees bitch about getting back then wash. Dirty.
1590209334845.gif

I’m not bitching about hazard pay, it took my 6 years to get in, then spent 4 at a low level before bidding and certifying at A80. No one wants to hear a sob story shut the fuck up and certify. It’s hard and sucks we all go thru shit and you should be happy to get a paycheck. I coulda had a raise if it weren’t for a shutdown last year and coulda been in 3 years earlier if it wasn’t for sequester. But who fucking cares? Nobody and that’s ok cause we are all dealing with shit constantly. I can’t wait to see how many trainees bitch about getting back then wash. Dirty.
I'd like to say some wise words that someone said to me on this forum.

"You didn’t say anything actually smart. Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic " -kilo popa

Last edited by a moderator:

"You didn’t say anything actually smart. Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic " -kilo popa
Damn man you need thicker skin if you’re going to get that first D side one day.

Damn man you need thicker skin if you’re going to get that first D side one day.

Civility is no longer a courtesy I've decided to show on this forum, thanks to you!

Civility is no longer a courtesy I've decided to show on this forum, thanks to you!

Fixed this for you, kinda, indentation is a bitch on this.

Works Cited
popa, Kilo. “Training Hold.” PointSixtyFive, PointSixtyFive, 16 May 2020, pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/training- hold.4186/page-20.

Some Facreps can’t read let alone comprehend
People from high level TRACONs are a different breed, man. I don’t think I’ve ever talked to one on the landline who sounded even remotely happy.

“Shut the fuck up ans certify”

-literally can’t train
You fucked up the quote. It is nice to have a few websites where trainees feel like people listen to them. And somewhere for SIXTY-NINE to show us how educated they are.

Traffic may be trending up, but with the amount of trainees, most will be wasting time or fighting for time when it is actually busy, not to mention there will be a backlog in the sims from the sheer amount of trainees that need to ramp up again. More bitching from trainees when we come back and don't get any hours

You fucked up the quote. It is nice to have a few websites where trainees feel like people listen to them. And somewhere for SIXTY-NINE to show us how educated they are.
Treats people like shit, yet probably gets massively butthurt when his super important opinion isn’t respected

#irony

And the response will play out like this “I don’t really give a shit what people think” followed by some sort of deflection and personal attack.

People from high level TRACONs are a different breed, man. I don’t think I’ve ever talked to one on the landline who sounded even remotely happy.
Perhaps you're the common denominator there... Just saying. The majority of my high level tracon co-workers are a lot more pleasant sounding in the landline than they are in real life... Unless it's the fifth time you've called to appreq something already in the LOA because you don't know your LOA.

Perhaps you're the common denominator there... Just saying. The majority of my high level tracon co-workers are a lot more pleasant sounding in the landline than they are in real life... Unless it's the fifth time you've called to appreq something already in the LOA because you don't know your LOA.
That’s such a controller diss. Everyone in this career is an ATC savant in their own mind; even the least efficient controllers I work with.

Reactions: TW
Hasn’t been my experience. I’ve seen a lot of outright denials and last minute shut offs, with overtakes and non LOA, all with antagonistic and assholish land line calls, from somewhere you used to work

Traffic may be trending up, but with the amount of trainees, most will be wasting time or fighting for time when it is actually busy, not to mention there will be a backlog in the sims from the sheer amount of trainees that need to ramp up again. More bitching from trainees when we come back and don't get any hours
No one can Train even the people that are closer to being done, because sitting at home for more months will work better.

and whatever your saying about the sims, this is like the perfect time to clear a sim back log. I don’t think traffic is down in the sim, but I’ll have to double check.

Hasn’t been my experience. I’ve seen a lot of outright denials and last minute shut offs, with overtakes and non LOA, all with antagonistic and assholish land line calls, from somewhere you used to work
Key words are used to. But either way I was trying to make a joke... Apparently it flopped. Every facility has grumpy and happy controllers. I've definitely worked with people I don't want to call for a pointout and they're only three scopes away. I've worked with some incredible controllers who never seem to get frazzled and some that can tube with two airplanes. It takes all kinds of kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom