Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
His county is yellow though so maybe he’s just back to work and trying to get on the floor.

What are you talking about? I did an online cert, paid a bunch of homeless people minimum wage and a couple 40's of OE to wipe down the keyboards with bleach and vacuum the place and im making BANK from this level 3 cleaning business i just started!!
Don’t forget to get a $100k PPP Loan! Hell you most likely won’t have to pay it back!

How many haven’t been caught? ?
Most of them. This was one of the biggest frauds in American history. Any time the government is handing out free money, everyone is going to get in line with their hands open to beg. It's that exact reason why the government has no business in being involved in trying to "save" the economy. Many of these businesses that received this free money will go out of business anyway and there is no recourse to recoup any of the money. Just another well intentioned government program that was a complete failure. The worst part about it is that the ppp and other giveaways like airline bailouts now receive unanimous bipartisan support. This country is so fucked.

this is in there.

Adds a requirement for all new hires to complete AT Basics and Initial Qualification at the FAA Academy, regardless of previous experience

Just in time for you to have to take stage 3 again
It honestly wouldn’t shock me at this point. People are being told they’re going to have to repeat so much shit they’ve already done anyways, it’s probably easier for some facilities to just restart everyone who’s still on EA. But if they do that, they should allow swaps.

this is in there.

Adds a requirement for all new hires to complete AT Basics and Initial Qualification at the FAA Academy, regardless of previous experience
What section is that covered under? Im looking at page D-2 and it doesnt say anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom