Twisted Spike Brewery in OKC

OKbusyB

Trusted Contributor
- Shameless Plug Post -

Anyone in OKC and need a beer break, check out Twisted Spike Brewery in downtown OKC. My dad has been brewing beer for 25+ years, and last year him and my mom decided to open up a brewery/taproom with all his beers! Hands down the best beer in Oklahoma.

Just thought I’d share!

I moved this post to a separate thread. Whether it's your side business or a family members, we've always given a chance for current and future controllers the ability to showcase themselves.

It's always nice to see different side projects and support fellow controllers. And beer is involved? Sounds great!

Appreciate it! My dad is an Electrical Engineer for the FAA and has recently changed his side hobby into a business! Whether you’re at the Academy or find yourself in downtown OKC, check out Twisted Spike Brewery and they’ll take great care of you!

Went here when I was at the academy last year.

Good location near Bricktown so you can make it a stop if you are going down there to hang out. Atmosphere is cool and the beer is good. Would recommend giving it a try.

Weird, I just googled good breweries in OKC yesterday, and this place was one of the first ones I saw (along with COOP). IF/when I ever get the call, I'm definitely checking it out. Looks like they have a pretty neat selection.

Awesome! There’s up to 24 different beers available now, and they have special releases all the time.

You can get regular, non 3.2 weirdo okie, craft beers in Oklahoma at a bar or brewery. Or at a liquor store if it's sold warm.
They'll have illegal pot in 2045 still too, it's gonna be hilarious.

I was reading about their liquor laws and it seems there's was some conflicting information due to the new law change. Basically the only beer that is the weak 3.2 is the stuff sold cold? Everything else is normal now?

I was reading about their liquor laws and it seems there's was some conflicting information due to the new law change. Basically the only beer that is the weak 3.2 is the stuff sold cold? Everything else is normal now?

yes, it's been like that for a while. You can get normal beer at the bar/restaurant, and from the store so long as it isn't refrigerated at the store. So if you don't mind waiting 20 minutes for it to get cold when you get home, you can get normal beer no problem.

Also, if you are a fan of IPA's def check out Coop Brewery's F5 IPA. It's delicious. And TapWorks in Bricktown, awesome bar with something like 80 beers on tap.

Back
Top Bottom