UFO Shootdowns over Alaska & Yukon

I’m just thankful smitty/pushingtin has a bigger conspiracy to worry about than N90 scams.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Giant cylindrical object? Perhaps this is the doing of a doctor...
View attachment 8365
scott aukerman GIF

?

Project Blue Beam, anyone?
I wish the American way would have been eliminated by something as fun as a government produced fake alien invasion, but instead they just did it with COVID.

I’m just thankful smitty/pushingtin has a bigger conspiracy to worry about than N90 scams.
I actually think this could be a new N90 scam. Allow N90 controllers to come to work and sign in for OT literally at any time, waving the 60 hours an week limit, even if they just come in to do CBI’s or sit in the break room “on call”. Similar to what Jacksonville Center did but worse.

They will justify it by saying someone like “with NYC being the largest economic and population center of the country, we need to keep as many controllers on call in the building as possible to react to any known or unknown aerial threat or any eventuality which could compromise NYC metro areas”.

I actually think this could be a new N90 scam. Allow N90 controllers to come to work and sign in for OT literally at any time, waving the 60 hours an week limit, even if they just come in to do CBI’s or sit in the break room “on call”. Similar to what Jacksonville Center did but worse.

They will justify it by saying someone like “with NYC being the largest economic and population center of the country, we need to keep as many controllers on call in the building as possible to react to any known or unknown aerial threat or any eventuality which could compromise NYC metro areas”.
I laughed way too hard at this last one.

<FAA Management> Has joined the chat

I find myself in a situation where I don't know whether I should be buying more ammo and practicing screaming WOLVERINES! in the mirror or stocking up on tinfoil to build my anti alien mind control hat.

Seriously though wtf is going on? Shit is weird.

LPT: if you ever have to ask yourself if I should be buying more ammo the answer is always yes. ?

I’ve seen reports at least some are “carrying payloads.” I feel like a good old fashioned brrrrrrrt would do the trick but I’m also not in defense logistics. I’m also under the impression we are using the AIM-9X which is heat seeking as opposed to the old 9M which wasn’t. Seems slight overkill but ??‍♂️

I’ve seen reports at least some are “carrying payloads.” I feel like a good old fashioned brrrrrrrt would do the trick but I’m also not in defense logistics. I’m also under the impression we are using the AIM-9X which is heat seeking as opposed to the old 9M which wasn’t. Seems slight overkill but ??‍♂️
Long as my tax dollars are being spent on top level armaments idgaf ?. That said when can I take delivery of my F-14D with AIM-54’s?

I'm assuming it's easier to account for one missile and make it detonate safely than accounting for a hundred cannon shells on a ballistic arc over wisconsin. plus probably a better chance of a kill.

Back
Top Bottom