UFO Shootdowns over Alaska & Yukon

Smitty

Forum Sage
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
WTF is going on? F22 pilots giving differing reports on what they observed. Some claim no identifiable propulsion, despite cruising at FL 400. Some pilots claimed the object messed w their sensors. Pentagon said they do not look or act like the Chinese balloon, so it seems they arent balloons at all.

What we know about the unidentified object shot down over Alaska

sci-fi ufo GIF

It’s down now but I was about to do exactly what you’re doing lol
The tweet is down? That’s quick unless the tweet was faked lol. I don’t get why anyone would delete a tweet now even if they blew national security or outed themselves in a crime. The second it’s posted you got people screenshoting it and even if they don’t they live forever in Twitter metadata if it’s important enough.

The tweet is down? That’s quick unless the tweet was faked lol. I don’t get why anyone would delete a tweet now even if they blew national security or outed themselves in a crime. The second it’s posted you got people screenshoting it and even if they don’t they live forever in Twitter metadata if it’s important enough.
The TFR is down

Pretty sus how tight lipped they are about these “objects.” I assume it’d be pretty easy for an F22 pilot to determine if they’re balloons or drones. Unless they’re legitimately something they’ve never seen before.

I find myself in a situation where I don't know whether I should be buying more ammo and practicing screaming WOLVERINES! in the mirror or stocking up on tinfoil to build my anti alien mind control hat.

Seriously though wtf is going on? Shit is weird.

Pretty sus how tight lipped they are about these “objects.” I assume it’d be pretty easy for an F22 pilot to determine if they’re balloons or drones. Unless they’re legitimately something they’ve never seen before.
Well thier options are
A) the Chinese have started sending reconnaissance balloons into our airspace like it's 1916 France and our amazing 21st century national air defense is incapable of stopping it or we don't want to.
B) the same as above, except instead of just starting it they have been doing it for some time and we've been allowing it until some Montana shitkicker looked in the sky and saw it.
C) we don't know what the fuck it is.

None of those are really good looks to the American public.

I asked myself earlier which is worse:

A. Our lack of ability to prevent adversaries from entering our airspace.

B. The off chance that truly nobody is responsible for this and some funky shit is going on.

And frankly I don’t have a decision. Who expected UFOs on their 2023 bingo card? What piques my interest are the pilots claiming the UFO/UAPs interfered with their instruments yet made claims it didn’t share any resemblance with the spooky Chinese spy balloon. Maybe someone will file a FOIA request in about 20 years that’ll be redacted to shit and we’ll have some closure on this (read: Navy hornet tictac encounter) which leaves more questions than answers.

What piques my interest are the pilots claiming the UFO/UAPs interfered with their instruments yet made claims it didn’t share any resemblance with the spooky Chinese spy balloon.
My purely speculative guess is its some sort of drone with ECW (i think thats the right term) capabilities. We have the capability to jam comms and nav equipment etc I'm sure many if not all of our near peers can do the same to our stuff. We have been fighting dudes in caves with cellphones and donkeys for 25 years now we are dealing with the big boys again and the military is having to make that adjustment, just as we are in hearing about enemies that can match our capabilities.

As much as everyone likes to think it is, our tech isn't infallible. Our shit can't operate with impunity vs China or Russia like it can the taliban or some Iraqi who is pissed we killed his cousin at a roadblock.

It should come as a surprise to no one that China chooses now to play games with Europe on the brink and us too involved in petty domestic squabbles to show any solidarity in a response.

Either that or prepare for an anal probing the likes of which you haven't seen since the white book.

Back
Top Bottom