Where would you go

Too many people for me. The radar is ridiculous and should come with a warning label haha. Just a bunch of shit traffic
What do you mean? A bunch of BS traffic that you don’t want to work? The radar is definitely off putting for me but I don’t even know what radar work looks like so I can’t knock it until I’ve at least been exposed to it.

What do you mean? A bunch of BS traffic that you don’t want to work? The radar is definitely off putting for me but I don’t even know what radar work looks like so I can’t knock it until I’ve at least been exposed to it.

I assume lots of practice approaches, vfr guys everywhere and military thinking they can do whatever they want. The typical things approach controllers love.

Flight schools that barely speak English wanting practice approaches, endless VFRs, some military traffic but they aren't really an issue. I would suggest learning radar before coming to TPA

Level 7 pay with shit locality (rest of US). People at the facility are pretty cool half are lifers other half check out and go to higher level facilities.
If I went there I’d be at the top of their pay and which isn’t great but better than nothing I guess. I feel like I wouldn’t have a difficult time getting picked up there but I still have a lot of time before I’d even try to make it back to Tampa area.

Back
Top Bottom