Where would you go

ATL or LAS. ATL for money and location relative to my family. LAS because it’s ultimately the place I want to retire to

Last edited:
A80 or PCT. I want to be challenged at a higher level facility. In 5 years if I get desperate enough and stuck at my current facility, I'll be trying for N90 lol

What's the highest level facility doing hour on hour off not named N90?

Most do hours. It's the exception not to. Ofc N90 does too. Same facility that was on 10-5's during C virus longer than everyone else too lol. But it's sooooo busy!!!! Omg how does anyone ever check out there they're basically superheroes yet walk amongst us at NATCA events which is a great honor we should all drop to our knees and start sucking til completion and maybe just maybe we can get our very own pool of special CIP too!!! Especially those lowly downgraded 2nd class level 11 LAX controllers. Aka peasants!!!

Hungry Food GIF

Not really atl you can live a decent ways away if you don’t mind the commute. CLT I feel is the same way. Mia I don’t know much about but I love Florida and would easily take it. Can I ask why you don’t have a Tracon or center? Are you looking to transfer or getting into the FAA
I used to work at CLT then TPA. Resigned about 2 years ago and am getting rehired now. Since I was never certified in a center or Tracon, they're offering me pretty much any tower or up/down

Back
Top Bottom