2 Jets collide at HOU. What happened?

I suggested this years ago and was told that would be discrimination….
Its also been implemented before (white book) and just meant your supervisor's best friends got raises (not inherently discrimination, but also not not discrimination). Not only that, but even if they didn't good ol boy it, they'd just base it on bean counter shit like time on position (cutting your break short, not taking leave), or doing extra ELMs etc. To say nothing of the type of year to year budget based fuckery you get when you let management have a complete say in raises.

Most supes couldn't separate their butt cheeks, but they magically become some objective omniscient beings of air traffic perfection when it comes to grading performance?

Its also been implemented before (white book) and just meant your supervisor's best friends got raises (not inherently discrimination, but also not not discrimination). Not only that, but even if they didn't good ol boy it, they'd just base it on bean counter shit like time on position (cutting your break short, not taking leave), or doing extra ELMs etc. To say nothing of the type of year to year budget based fuckery you get when you let management have a complete say in raises.

Most supes couldn't separate their butt cheeks, but they magically become some objective omniscient beings of air traffic perfection when it comes to grading performance?
I wasn’t around then but it was mentioned they only had so much raise to give so that limits even more. What if 75% of your facility are rockstars? There probably wasn’t enough to go around even if they weren’t favoring their lackeys.

I don’t understand how people can curse the good ole boy transfer system and then turn around and say we should get performance based raises.

Wen more people get sick of all the BS and resign or they have an impending retirement boom and they want to string people along for longer.
That’s very likely going to happen Re the next retirement wave. Will have to be huge incentives to consider staying a day longer than eligibility.

We aren’t…
I wish Santa would make a video on this (covid hazard pay). The definition of that article almost literally describes what the covid incident was. Now I’m sure neither party ever thought they would have to invoke that article, but it was made just for shit like this. NATCA didn't just not renegotiate the contract they won’t utilize what’s in it.

I wish Santa would make a video on this (covid hazard pay). The definition of that article almost literally describes what the covid incident was. Now I’m sure neither party ever thought they would have to invoke that article, but it was made just for shit like this. NATCA didn't just not renegotiate the contract they won’t utilize what’s in it.
Didn't they already claim some bullshit like 'act of god' and therefore weren't liable?

The AUS controller was revealed and turned out to be in the agency for almost 10 years.. doesn’t fit that Covid trainee narrative.

You mean Juicy? Is on permanent admin leave now out of "fear" after Emily Steel article.

I wonder how many of these non-situationally aware Houston Hobby controllers are on 30+ days off now!?

The AUS controller was revealed and turned out to be in the agency for almost 10 years.. doesn’t fit that Covid trainee narrative.

A Navy veteran and self-published poet,..., had been working in air traffic control since around 2010, with stints in South Bend, Ind., and elsewhere. By 2019, he was in Austin.

He had been in the agency for over ten years, not at AUS until 2019 though.

Shoutout to the pointsixtyfive staff, thanks for deleting my alt account and throttling this account. Im sure my post will get deleted since I'm borderline shadowbanned. Don't post ill of Hamas/Palestinians or they'll come down hard on you.

We saw the report on the incident this morning in the tower on a ATSAP thing,

Local CPC put 9AA in LUAW on 22, saw him roll, told him to stop twice, and then you hear the audio "we just had a midair"

It was also noted that traffic was not exchanged between the citation and hawker when LUAW was utilized.
Seems odd because the LC was confused and not at all impacted by witnessing a near death experience right in front of his eyes. He was gonna ship the guy to departure if he didnt say anything. No way I'm shipping him if I just saw him near miss at the intersection and the other guy breaking down on the rwy. None of it makes any sense, ESPECIALLY if they have ASDE (although ours goes out of service a decent amount I will say)

Seems odd because the LC was confused and not at all impacted by witnessing a near death experience right in front of his eyes. He was gonna ship the guy to departure if he didnt say anything. No way I'm shipping him if I just saw him near miss at the intersection and the other guy breaking down on the rwy. None of it makes any sense, ESPECIALLY if they have ASDE (although ours goes out of service a decent amount I will say)
We can't all be dashingly good looking controllers who are also raking it in outside the job as well like you JNEV

??? Ridiculous... So he takes off, the other guy is on the runway but not a fireball, we're all gonna think holy shit that was close, let me switch him so he can get some altitude before we brasher him

Back
Top Bottom