2020 January pay raise.

You should err to a higher level facility... Oh wait.

put in for sup job then resign when u get there. baller move that takes balls.

giphy.gif

Please explain how Schumer was responsible for this. Is this what's called an alternative fact?
Don’t get us back down the rabbit hole. I fell for it and had to posts facts to try to reel it back in a little bit I was still slinging shit like the other monkey. I just wanna separate aircraft and issue safety alerts mmkayy

#triggered round 2
Not triggered in any way. I just want to get to the bottom of a situation by getting as close as possible to what actually occurred. If you make a statement you should be able to back it up with credible information. What you said conflicts with my understanding of what happened. I want to be educated to alleviate my ignorance about the situation. I'd like to be provided a credible source to back up the comment.

Not triggered in any way. I just want to get to the bottom of a situation by getting as close as possible to what actually occurred. If you make a statement you should be able to back it up with credible information. What you said conflicts with my understanding of what happened. I want to be educated to alleviate my ignorance about the situation. I'd like to be provided a credible source to back up the comment.

You stoked about the 2.6% pay raise ? Im already got my eye on some cool shit in the SkyMall catalog. new wardrobe, BOOM

You stoked about the 2.6% pay raise ? Im already got my eye on some cool shit in the SkyMall catalog. new wardrobe, BOOM

View attachment 2865
When I formulate a picture in my mind of who's posting behind the screen that's a pretty close depiction. I think given the white book and the years of below inflation raises, 2.6% is pretty crappy. I'm not sure how the 2.6% question has anything to do with anything I've posted.

When I formulate a picture in my mind of who's posting behind the screen that's a pretty close depiction. I think given the white book and the years of below inflation raises, 2.6% is pretty crappy. I'm not sure how the 2.6% question has anything to do with anything I've posted.
You could work in the private sector and get 0. I'll take the 2.6 and whatever else they will give us

You could work in the private sector and get 0. I'll take the 2.6 and whatever else they will give us
Yeah private sector raises when the economy is rocking like this are not uncommon to be 5% or more for any company that is doing pretty good. Private sector raises on average are always way more then what our January raise is. I get it’s a balancing act and we get some great benefits what are rarely seen in the private sector, but since inflation is about 2.5% I don’t even view the proposed January raise as a “raise”, it is just breaking even. Though most years with the January raise you don’t even do that.

When I formulate a picture in my mind of who's posting behind the screen that's a pretty close depiction.

they come in XXXXL , so yeah :lol:

I'm not sure how the 2.6% question has anything to do with anything I've posted.

...but it has everything to do w the thread topic. 8)

Yeah private sector raises when the economy is rocking like this are not uncommon to be 5% or more for any company that is doing pretty good. Private sector raises on average are always way more then what our January raise is. I get it’s a balancing act and we get some great benefits what are rarely seen in the private sector, but since inflation is about 2.5% I don’t even view the proposed January raise as a “raise”, it is just breaking even. Though most years with the January raise you don’t even do that.

We do have some unique working conditions reminiscent of dot com companies... but i dont think anyone can say with a straight face that the majority of controllers earning power is remotely close to a good private sector job. Government jobs are not the place to go to become wealthy, despite what some of the Atlas controllers think and feel. In all fairness... 2.6 + 1.6 (June) = 4.2%... still not anywhere close to a high paying private sector job. Especially when these scam downgrades have hit the up/downs so hard and 4.2% goes a long way to capping one out. That said; these ATC jobs are an amazing opportunity to kickstart entrepeanuership. Can easily check in on business during breaks, attend school on time off, acquire properties, have second career, etc.

they come in XXXXL , so yeah :lol:

...but it has everything to do w the thread topic. 8)

We do have some unique working conditions reminiscent of dot com companies... but i dont think anyone can say with a straight face that the majority of controllers earning power is remotely close to a good private sector job. Government jobs are not the place to go to become wealthy, despite what some of the Atlas controllers think and feel. In all fairness... 2.6 + 1.6 (June) = 4.2%... still not anywhere close to a high paying private sector job. Especially when these scam downgrades have hit the up/downs so hard and 4.2% goes a long way to capping one out. That said; these ATC jobs are an amazing opportunity to kickstart entrepeanuership. Can easily check in on business during breaks, attend school on time off, acquire properties, have second career, etc.
The 2.6 won't affect your pay relative the band cap because January raises move the bands. The 1.6 Natca raises in June push you to the cap.

Re: private sector. Something to keep in mind is that in 1990 FEPCA was passed into law, which was designed to bridge the gap between our pay and private sector. But every president has proposed alternate pay plans, since they're not going to budget more money for us.
"As expected, Trump has chosen to deviate away from the statutory formula that typically sets federal pay adjustments for any given year. If he didn’t make his own recommendation, locality pay increases of 24.01%, worth about $24 billion in the first year, would have kicked in at the start of 2020."

Back
Top Bottom