Terminal 4/12 Terminal Basics

The_Zone

Just received my FOL for initial tower cab training that will start on 5/16. Just wondering where everyone will be staying. I’m debating between Kim’s and Anatole. I’ve been told to stay away from IB for various reasons.

I’m at the academy now, you’ll save some money with Kim’s but Anatole is the nicest, apartment all to yourself, 8 min from the academy compared to like 20, and lots of stores and everything you need right by.

I’m leaning with Anatole...While Kim’s place you save money if you pay everything yourself upfront, but the reimbursement does take a minute. So I might as well get my own place. But depending on where all my classmates want to stay I might go there. First world problems!

My friend will be attending the 4/12 basics and I’ll be joining you guys on 5/16 for tower class. We both will be staying at Anatole.

Just got this date!
Sick! My friend and I are staying at Anatole. I’ve been chatting with NayNay and I think will be going with Anatole.
From what I gathered at Kims you’ll have roomates and can make money if you have the funds to float and pay out of pocket, and wait to be reimbursed by the FAA.
Anatole is newer and you get your own place fully furnished. Closer the academy and everything you’ll need like restaurants and grocery shopping.

Count down is on...

Sick! My friend and I are staying at Anatole. I’ve been chatting with NayNay and I think will be going with Anatole.
From what I gathered at Kims you’ll have roomates and can make money if you have the funds to float and pay out of pocket, and wait to be reimbursed by the FAA.
Anatole is newer and you get your own place fully furnished. Closer the academy and everything you’ll need like restaurants and grocery shopping.

Count down is on...

If the majority of our class will be at Anatole I would lean towards that myself if I could find a roommate. How long until the per diem kicks in would we be floating the cost ourselves?

If the majority of our class will be at Anatole I would lean towards that myself if I could find a roommate. How long until the per diem kicks in would we be floating the cost ourselves?
From what I’ve seen and experienced being with the federal service, it may be for 30 plus days. I believe after our first two weeks there you will be able to file a travel claim. With experience You’ll get that money in 14 days or less. After that I believe every claim is 30 days...
So if you can float the money and pay out of pocket you can make money at Kim’s. I’m skipping basics and will be joining the class for tower.

From what I’ve seen and experienced being with the federal service, it may be for 30 plus days. I believe after our first two weeks there you will be able to file a travel claim. With experience You’ll get that money in 14 days or less. After that I believe every claim is 30 days...
So if you can float the money and pay out of pocket you can make money at Kim’s. I’m skipping basics and will be joining the class for tower.

See you in May!

If anyone for this class date is looking to have a roommate feel free to pm me. Having my own place would be nice but rather just save some money. Open to Kim's, Anatole, etc.

Back
Top Bottom