RTF 5/11/21 Kansas City

nickmeyer93

Trusted Contributor
Supe says I'm slated for this date at KC. Been waiting since Feb 2020, was originally assigned 4/9/20 before the Ronan shut it down. This new class date is not official yet I'm told, but had to "volunteer" with my ATM and NATCA to go. Anyone else in the same boat? Looking to stay as close as possible for as cheap as possible.

Supe says I'm slated for this date at KC. Been waiting since Feb 2020, was originally assigned 4/9/20 before the Ronan shut it down. This new class date is not official yet I'm told, but had to "volunteer" with my ATM and NATCA to go. Anyone else in the same boat? Looking to stay as close as possible for as cheap as possible.
I don’t know the logistics but this sounds like it would be like a FAA travel assignment, not the per diem OKC rules. So you would be reimbursed for the hotel in full up to a certain limit, then you would get $80 a day or something similar for meals and expenses, that number is determined by city and that’s the part you can keep if you don’t spend it all. I think you can claim all your mileage too.

Good to know. Was looking forward to OKC, but I look forward to advancing my career more so I'll take it. Hopefully I'll find something out officially soon.

Back
Top Bottom