Academy Advantage

Academy Advantage

Boots Bonner

Academy Advantage
Housing Provider
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Sorry for the delay in response.. We are not on the shuttle stop yet. However, the shuttle pass right by the housing addition. We are working to get a stop added.

Hello there,

I'm currently staying at Academy Advantage in the Clearwater neighborhood and I just wanted to say how wonderful it's been. From the time that we arrived it's been a great stay and stress free. Ellen made sure we had some groceries to start us off, makes sure we have any amenities needed, got us an entire bedroom set because my sister in law was staying here while in town for a few days, and even got us Christmas decorations to make the holidays seem more like home.

The location is great, throughout the academy during night classes I've been coming home for dinner to eat with my wife. It's only a 5 minute drive one way so it works pretty well.

The house itself is newer and in great shape so it's quite comfortable.

I have a few weeks left but the stay I've had here has been awesome and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Hello there,

I'm currently staying at Academy Advantage in the Clearwater neighborhood and I just wanted to say how wonderful it's been. From the time that we arrived it's been a great stay and stress free. Ellen made sure we had some groceries to start us off, makes sure we have any amenities needed, got us an entire bedroom set because my sister in law was staying here while in town for a few days, and even got us Christmas decorations to make the holidays seem more like home.

The location is great, throughout the academy during night classes I've been coming home for dinner to eat with my wife. It's only a 5 minute drive one way so it works pretty well.

The house itself is newer and in great shape so it's quite comfortable.

I have a few weeks left but the stay I've had here has been awesome and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Would you put this into the reviews.
overview > leave a rating

You had me at 2 car garage. lol Are there any photos of the location? I clicked on the links and could not see any.

edit: Never mind pics finally loaded. For some reason it took awhile.

Last edited:
You had me at 2 car garage. lol Are there any photos of the location? I clicked on the links and could not see any.

edit: Never mind pics finally loaded. For some reason it took awhile.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Ellen (aka Boots)

Thanking about staying at Academy Advantage but couldnt find any reviews about them. Just wondering if anybody else has ever stayed there, and if so, what their experiences were.

I stayed at the sw 90th location on the southeast side of the airport from April till June. Hands down the best housing. Its in a quite neighborhood thirteen minutes from MMAC. Traffic was never a problem the entire time I stayed. Plenty of food vendors and other things in the area. Ellen and Connie made sure I had everything I needed. They already had a ton of cooking supplies. Pots pans crockpot etc. It has a two car garage. It has two rooms each with their own closet, full bathroom, roku tv, xbox and electronic pin coded lock on each door. My classmates places didn’t have anything. Not even a can opener lol. They had a cramped spaces with no shelter for their car. This isn’t a supped up hotel room, it’s half a duplex all to yourself and roommate. They’ll help pay for groceries. Pets are allowed. If you’re worried about getting together to study then you’ll have to drive out to meet them or zoom which is what I did. You have no noise from the airport. Very little traffic noise. The neighbors Ken and Steve are friendly and even supportive haha I cannot recommend this place enough. Very pleased with my stay. One of my classmates stayed in a newly bought location and he loved it too. Same set up I had.

I stayed at the sw 90th location on the southeast side of the airport from April till June. Hands down the best housing. Its in a quite neighborhood thirteen minutes from MMAC. Traffic was never a problem the entire time I stayed. Plenty of food vendors and other things in the area. Ellen and Connie made sure I had everything I needed. They already had a ton of cooking supplies. Pots pans crockpot etc. It has a two car garage. It has two rooms each with their own closet, full bathroom, roku tv, xbox and electronic pin coded lock on each door. My classmates places didn’t have anything. Not even a can opener lol. They had a cramped spaces with no shelter for their car. This isn’t a supped up hotel room, it’s half a duplex all to yourself and roommate. They’ll help pay for groceries. Pets are allowed. If you’re worried about getting together to study then you’ll have to drive out to meet them or zoom which is what I did. You have no noise from the airport. Very little traffic noise. The neighbors Ken and Steve are friendly and even supportive haha I cannot recommend this place enough. Very pleased with my stay. One of my classmates stayed in a newly bought location and he loved it too. Same set up I had.
Tidenrae Would you put this into the reviews.
overview > leave a rating

Hi -

Thanks for the inquiry and congratulations on getting a class date in January. Unfortunately, the shuttle stop has not been added yet. Keep in mind the Clearwater neighborhood has several FAA student houses and many times classmates stay in the neighborhood and carpool to the Academy. It is very close to the Academy. Let me know if you need any information.

Best regards,

Ellen
[email protected]

I stayed at Academy Advantage (Clearwater neighborhood) from Feb-March 2022 and it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for lodging for the Academy. We rented the whole house so that my son and husband and dogs could come and it was perfect. Ellen brought us new bed sheets with construction vehicles on it since my son loves them so much! She was always on top of the weather and supplied us with pet friendly ice melt and extra battery powered lights in case the power went out due to snow storms. My first stay in OKC was at Kim’s and this was very comparable but upgraded. The house was newer and closer to MMAC (7 minute commute).

Best option in town. I stayed at the Tennessee house while attending the academy at the beginning of the 2022. My stay was excellent in its entirety. I cannot stress the perks about Academy Advantage enough. The drive to MMAC is less than ten minutes. The house is clean, spacious and I was a fan of the vaulted ceilings. I was extended by seven business days due to weather and Ellen had no problem with it at all. It was truly home away from home.

I stayed with Academy Advantage for enroute training, and absolutely recommend them! You will not find a more accommodating host in Oklahoma than Ellen, she was so supportive of me and my other housemate. She went out of her way to provide me special meals for Thanksgiving AND Christmas, because I opted to stay in town instead of travel back home. Our house was also MUCH closer to Academy than any of my classmates who stayed at Kim's. 10/10, A++

Academy Advantage is the best housing available. It’s the closest housing to the Academy itself, which is great for arriving before 7am on mornings and getting home quicker after midnight on nights. I was in the Colorado house with my wife, son, and dog. We had a wonderful stay. Ellen even brought over a Christmas tree for us to set up. Others have said it and I’m saying it, Academy Advantage is the place to be.

Back
Top Bottom