admin/excused/annual

Do you think you can come in and work on a excused leave day even if not asked? If you want that Sunday afternoon pay or maybe on a holiday?
That would be excuse enough for your ATM to pull the special schedule and send your ass to MOU scheduling. The point is to not cross contaminate crew etc, and that would void that plan.

I just emailed my OM the following “please show all of my annual leave requests cancelled until the end of the emergency pandemic scheduling“

For anyone who might be worried about being charged, that way you’d at least have a leg to stand on if you miss a day in web schedules or something.

Do you think you can come in and work on a excused leave day even if not asked? If you want that Sunday afternoon pay or maybe on a holiday?

NO. That would defeat the entire point of min. staffing/social distancing. God emperor Fauci will give u a spankin. if ur that hard up for cash you can apply for a census job, become an extreme couponer, do those online surveys for like $1 per time if you hit the magic target demo and lie, go collect soda cans in Maine (10 cents per can), loot the next Target/Foot Locker.etc. that goes up in flames and sell on ebay/craigslist, cord cut because Live PD is cancelled so whats the point anyway, get credit card transfer and file bankruptcy later on because murica. WIN!

giphy.gif

I just wait until the Union texts me asking if I am okay, otherwise to VoiceMail it goes.

Nashville is one major city i doubt we will see much social unrest in.

...you guys answer when the facility calls?

"I knew I was recallable, was prepared for duty, but weird... never received a call".

Must be nice
Usually takes most of the day XD
NO. That would defeat the entire point of min. staffing/social distancing. God emperor Fauci will give u a spankin. if ur that hard up for cash you can apply for a census job, become an extreme couponer, do those online surveys for like $1 per time if you hit the magic target demo and lie, go collect soda cans in Maine (10 cents per can), loot the next Target/Foot Locker.etc. that goes up in flames and sell on ebay/craigslist, cord cut because Live PD is cancelled so whats the point anyway, get credit card transfer and file bankruptcy later on because murica. WIN!

giphy.gif

Nashville is one major city i doubt we will see much social unrest in.

"I knew I was recallable, was prepared for duty, but weird... never received a call".

They tried to setup one of those “Free Autonomous Zones...” Honest it didn’t not work out too well...

If I had died 3 months ago, my facility still would not be aware. Love the team atmosphere
Who would have been getting your checks? There were a lot of senior citizens who when their spouse died at home and had no close family the other would cover it up for months or years to keep getting their social security. I imagine that’s harder to get away with now in the internet age but up until the late 90’s I’m surprised almost everyone didn’t do that.

I mean they would know when your life insurance was tried to be collected
Who has FAA life insurance? Lol. And I highly doubt that the government agencies would effectively communicate with each other for this. Two sups in the same facility aren’t even on the same page.

Who has FAA life insurance? Lol. And I highly doubt that the government agencies would effectively communicate with each other for this. Two sups in the same facility aren’t even on the same page.
Why would you not get life insurance though when the government subsidizes a pretty big chunk of it? No family/beneficiaries?

Why would you not get life insurance though when the government subsidizes a pretty big chunk of it? No family/beneficiaries?
I don’t believe the FAA subsidizes life insurance like they do for health/dental/vision. Either way it’s not the best coverage and as you age it gets ridiculously costly. I believe spouses can only be covered up to either 25k or 50k. There are much better providers out there.

I don’t believe the FAA subsidizes life insurance like they do for health/dental/vision. Either way it’s not the best coverage and as you age it gets ridiculously costly. I believe spouses can only be covered up to either 25k or 50k. There are much better providers out there.
1592247444976.png

Ah I assume that FEGLI was fixed from the moment you start paying for it. This is what I put in as someone from basics- is my math wrong and did I f up or am I covered for 90 grand? Of course this is very low since its basics pay but I assume that it'll go up as I start a facility? Please correct me if my logic is wrong.

View attachment 3895

Ah I assume that FEGLI was fixed from the moment you start paying for it. This is what I put in as someone from basics- is my math wrong and did I f up or am I covered for 90 grand? Of course this is very low since its basics pay but I assume that it'll go up as I start a facility? Please correct me if my logic is wrong.
I don’t know that it matter what you make in salary. When looking at this, it really only helps if you or your spouse have sever underlying health issues that preclude getting outside insurance. The FAA can’t deny employees this service.

Back
Top Bottom