Anatole Experiences

If anyone here has stayed at Anatole in the past I would appreciate it if you could give some insight on your stay. I am looking to potentially stay at Anatole for my time at the academy, and while I have heard good reviews from a few people on this site and stuckmic, the reviews on apartmentratings.com and other sites are very, very overwhelmingly bad. 1 good review for every 10 horrible reviews it seems. Some of them are from 2016-2017 so they may be outdated. They do however have me worried and id just like to hear other experiences before my decision is made.

If anyone here has stayed at Anatole in the past I would appreciate it if you could give some insight on your stay. I am looking to potentially stay at Anatole for my time at the academy, and while I have heard good reviews from a few people on this site and stuckmic, the reviews on apartmentratings.com and other sites are very, very overwhelmingly bad. 1 good review for every 10 horrible reviews it seems. Some of them are from 2016-2017 so they may be outdated. They do however have me worried and id just like to hear other experiences before my decision is made.
While I can’t comment on Anatole, I can however tell you to stay far away from Isola Shithole

We had 5 stay at Anatole and one stay at the Marriott (I think but idr the hotel). They didn’t really have any complaints except they were “far” from Kim’s where the majority stayed. They had cars and it’s not that bad of a drive but oh well.

Last edited:
If you go directly through Anatole they might try to screw you over. If you go through one of the lessee companies like New Genesis then you'll be fine.

I stayed there a few years ago (at the South complex) and had no issues. I went through FAArooms.com and Dolly was awesome to deal with. Some places that sublease Anatole charge you a deposit or app fee but FAA rooms did not.

My class had 5 stay there, all booked through FAArooms. All of us had 0 complaints and we all passed. The apartment itself was really nice... Never had a maintenance issue, never saw a bug, it was quiet, super close to Walmart/restaurants, etc. We drove to kim's quite a bit to study/hang with classmates. I would 100% recommend. It was nice to not have to deal with the headache of housing issues like people at IB or @ Airbnb's and just focus 100% on the course material. To me that's invaluable at the academy. I attached a pic of my apartment. Any other questions lmk.

anatole22222312.JPG

Stayed there for 4 months and had no issues. Loved that the deive to academy was the shortest of any other options. Nice amenities. Booked through a&tcorphousing

Wife stayed there a year or so back, it was pretty nice when I visited and she had no issues with payment or anything. I chose Kim's only because most of my class was staying there and had no regrets about staying there either. We had one guy from our class (April 2018) stay at Anatole and he liked it. IMO you can't go wrong with Anatole or Kim's

I went directly through Anatole and signed a 4 month lease on a one bedroom for about 900 a month. The housing FAA thingy takes every cent of your housing per diem. I was happy with it, but it was unfurnished and I had to deal with that and my wife. Management will not do you any favors...basically read your lease. There is a clause that you must give 60 day notice if you plan to terminate. They won’t remind you and then tell you that you’re on the hook for another months rent at the month to month rate. Parking is pretty scarce too.

I went directly through Anatole and signed a 4 month lease on a one bedroom for about 900 a month. The housing FAA thingy takes every cent of your housing per diem. I was happy with it, but it was unfurnished and I had to deal with that and my wife. Management will not do you any favors...basically read your lease. There is a clause that you must give 60 day notice if you plan to terminate. They won’t remind you and then tell you that you’re on the hook for another months rent at the month to month rate. Parking is pretty scarce too.
Sounds awful. Glad I just showed up and gave Kim $39 a day and didn't have to go through that.

I agree with TJ, I went through faarooms and It was SUPER easy. Haven't had any issues with upkeep or cleanliness. One of my classmates was not through them and had multiple issues with the internet/fridge/etc. and did not have a good time trying to get them sorted. I recommend Anaotle through faarooms if there are others in your class that are there too. I have 5 others in my class here with me and are doing very well. It would suck if you were the only one here and had to drive 15+ minutes everyday to get to the study groups at Kims, or Isola.

Do you know what the per day charge would be if you find someone to share a 2 bedroom apartment with? Do they help to match you up with a room mate?

Stayed at Anatole with my wife, its a good place to live and only an 8 minute drive to MMAC and they take the full per diem. However, your experience will be based off of which company you go with off the faa housing site. I went with Premier and did not have as smooth of a time as the rest of my classmates did at the start, the room was "cleaned" but they didn't bother to move anything when they swept(bottle caps, dog hair, and dog toys under the TV and couch), almost all the dishes were greasy with food stuck on, the bathroom had not even been wiped down! It was gross the first day, also the hot water didn't work, then when they fixed it, they reversed the hot and cold so that was fun to find out, lol. We cleaned the room and it was fine from day 2 on, but my biggest issue was with the Premier customer service lady (I think Jessica was her name), she was lazy, rude, and did not care that things were dirty; and when the welcome packet did not have the correct wifi information she was baffled, had no idea how to fix anything, also we found out we had to share the WiFi with the people across the hall which slowed everything down. I told her that pretty much all the information in the welcome packet was wrong and she just asked if there was anything else i needed, no intention of doing anything about it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom