Any OKC controllers?

I prefer the Nic’s Grill dumpster. Higher quality trash.

I’m not at OKC Tower but I work at Academy if that helps you.
I appreciate it, but just looking for someone working at the tower. Agreed on Nic’s ??

How is TUL? I have family in the area, and am interested in going. How's the working conditions and traffic level?
I honestly think TUL is one of the best facilities in the nation. Fantastic relationship between management and the Union. It has a great mix of traffic that prepares you to be successful at other places. Great place to learn radar if you don’t have a radar ticket. Low cost of living and a great city to raise kids. It’s a level 8 so CPC you make $95k range for base and $110k after all differentils and holidays. OT is feast or famine. I’m toward the top with almost 300 hours so far this year. I’m about to medical hardship out of here and I’m excited to be going where I’m going but I’m also really going to miss TUL, the traffic and the people I work with. Great facility!

Tulsas facrep was pretty cool and seemed like a solid dude, not sure if he’s still there though

Tulsas facrep was pretty cool and seemed like a solid dude, not sure if he’s still there though
He’s the same one who has been here for 10 years or so. He is a great guy and his relationship with management and the fact that our ATM is just like our FacRep is one of the big reasons why TUL is a great facility.

Back
Top Bottom