ATM Ranking List

ATM Ranking Lists November Q1 2024

No permission to download

Spaceforce

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
Command Center
does anyone have the wording for the FOIA to get manager ranks list? Interested in getting one

Mod edit: if anyone wants to upload files but can't (file size, etc.) or just want's to be anonymous, you can upload files to this link Dropbox - Submit files

Last edited by a moderator:
Separated this thread out of the ncept panel so it can be more easily tracked. It could help prevent excess/duplicate requests if posted when making a FOIA and for which panel.

Separated this thread out of the ncept panel so it can be more easily tracked. It could help prevent excess/duplicate requests if posted when making a FOIA and for which panel.
Could we get the prior ranking lists that were shared added to it?

Could we get the prior ranking lists that were shared added to it?

I have the lists, unfortunately as one giant 237 page file I made that isn't accepted as an upload. #4 is September 2017 otherwise I don't know which sheet is what panel. I'm assuming I made this in order of panel date. Post 1 of 2, panels 1 thru 6

Edit: These came from posts on this forum. I didn’t make the FOIA requests.

Attachments

• NCEPT1.pdf
    351.3 KB · Views: 1,763
  • NCEPT2.pdf
    554.7 KB · Views: 540
  • NCEPT3.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 384
  • NCEPT4.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 341
  • NCEPT5.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
  • NCEPT6.pdf
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:

Attachments

• NCEPT7.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 356
  • NCEPT8.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 247
  • NCEPT9.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 253
  • NCEPT10.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 313
  • NCEPT11.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 394
  • NCEPT12.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 903
They won’t do that. Just have to go by the name length and facility to/from. Hopefully your facility doesn’t have 20 people into the same place.
So how exactly is it helpful? So you can speculate as to how did this person get ranked over me from BFE? Especially if there’s more than one person from your facility?

So how exactly is it helpful? So you can speculate as to how did this person get ranked over me from BFE? Especially if there’s more than one person from your facility?
I don’t know that it’s really that helpful. Just gives you an idea of where you stand.

It gives you an idea of where others have paperwork into. And see how they’re ranked at those facilities. You know yours, you can figure out some people with long last names or short first names. If you know someone has in for Higher priority, you can just live with not getting picked on the next panel

Sort of kind of. Unless someone else from your facility bids the same and has a drastically different name length
I’m at a smallish facility so the odds of us having in for the same place is lower but yeah I see your point.

Back
Top Bottom