ATM Ranking List

ATM Ranking Lists November Q1 2024

No permission to download
Standby for news

Have the list but file size it too big and can’t reduce size on my phone. Derp.
Wow. Fax machine at ELM must have been on fire with all those ERR's going out. Also, wow, slim pickings for some facilities.

Wow. Fax machine at ELM must have been on fire with all those ERR's going out. Also, wow, slim pickings for some facilities.
Can you blame them? Lol. And yeah not a lot of releases to be had.

It's pretty interesting/telling how some higher level towers rank cpc's at towers in their own district lower, sometimes quite a bit lower, than what you would expect.

It's pretty interesting/telling how some higher level towers rank cpc's at towers in their own district lower, sometimes quite a bit lower, than what you would expect.
Are you talking about LAX to SCT guy haha

I think in a lot of these there are some back stories playing out too, like such and such is a piece of shit.

Also, maybe someone brought donuts during the tour.

It’s absurd that anyone could be rated insufficient experience. Someone at a 5 or 6 can be taught how to work at a 12. Yeah it’s a huge jump but damn that’s crazy

Did anyone ever figure out what happens if someone with a verified ERR submitted doesn't show up on the ranking lists from a releasing facility to one eligible to pick up?

Is this the List before they messed it up or the one they used? I noticed my name wasnt on a few of the facilities I applied to. (ERR verified by HR)

Back
Top Bottom