ATM Ranking List

ATM Ranking Lists November Q1 2024

No permission to download
Is this the List before they messed it up or the one they used? I noticed my name wasnt on a few of the facilities I applied to. (ERR verified by HR)
When I made the request I was very specific about the dates to avoid this but who knows. Could be worth looking into if they blew it.

Did anyone ever figure out what happens if someone with a verified ERR submitted doesn't show up on the ranking lists from a releasing facility to one eligible to pick up?
Was your facility able to release someone?

Was your facility able to release someone?
It wasn't me, it was someone from my old facility. They were able to release, they're ranked on other facilities, they have the HR verification saying package was received, gaining facility was able to pick people up. Yet they aren't in the rankings.

It wasn't me, it was someone from my old facility. They were able to release, they're ranked on other facilities, they have the HR verification saying package was received, gaining facility was able to pick people up. Yet they aren't in the rankings.
I would have that person contact HR and ask which ERRs they have in. They just log in and open the SWB (staffing work book) which i was told has everyone’s err in it. Not confirmed but I’ve called and asked where I have in, and they told me the ones I had.

Not sure what kind of recourse someone would get for a mistake like that.

The one guy I knew that had this happen ended up being offered the facility due to HRs screw up. Even though the facility kept their original selections. Raise a ruckus and hope for the best!

The one guy I knew that had this happen ended up being offered the facility due to HRs screw up. Even though the facility kept their original selections. Raise a ruckus and hope for the best!
I know someone who did this also and got to go to the facility they put into after.

Is it possible to see what the manager's comment was for one that you can verify is you...or does that have to be appealed/requested?

Why was this list a smaller amount of airports than we’ve seen in previous ranking list? Seems there is a lot of towers left off of it that a lot of people are trying to get to.

Why was this list a smaller amount of airports than we’ve seen in previous ranking list? Seems there is a lot of towers left off of it that a lot of people are trying to get to.
The list should only include facilities that were allowed to pick up. This ncept panel was light.

Hey guys, I’ve been looking into it and a lot of people didn’t get ranked at all and it makes me question. Does anyone know if ATMs have to rank people at all?

Hey guys, I’ve been looking into it and a lot of people didn’t get ranked at all and it makes me question. Does anyone know if ATMs have to rank people at all?
If the facility can release a body, they have to get ranked. In the past the ATMs would try to rank people 99 when only 20 people applied and got told they can’t do that. Everyone who could leave gets ranked.

Back
Top Bottom