AUGUST 2016 BID

*sigh of relief* I keep seeing all these people from the 2017 bid already in OKC and I thought I was the only one left from 2016. I wish you all the best this is definitely a lesson in patience

Same boat as you all, cleared Medical in June and completed a refresh drug screen also; it’s been nothing but crickets ever since. I’m certain my medical and security are clear so I’m not sure what the hold up is. It’s been tough seeing the July, August, September class dates pass by.

Same boat as you all, cleared Medical in June and completed a refresh drug screen also; it’s been nothing but crickets ever since. I’m certain my medical and security are clear so I’m not sure what the hold up is. It’s been tough seeing the July, August, September class dates pass by.
You gotta get on HR if this is really true. Most get their class dates within days of getting clearance.

Yup, still waiting from August 2016 bid as well. Tier 2 just cleared and need to do physical and drug test again. I'm new on here and surprised there are several others that are still in the queue like myself, I figured I'd be the last poor sap trying to get in. We'll see how long it takes from this point. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom