Best Line to Dodge Traffic

Yeah my record is 12 doubles of Vodka. Let us make it happen...

#GOALS

possible.jpg

p.s. im very distrught that I could not find any last straggler SAM SUMMERS at my favorite beer stores today :(

One other thing to consider is to match lines with “Alpha” controllers, people who love to work the traffic and will skip breaks and fight over the radar positions. I’ll take into consideration where those people are falling when I bid.

One other thing to consider is to match lines with “Alpha” controllers, people who love to work the traffic and will skip breaks and fight over the radar positions. I’ll take into consideration where those people are falling when I bid.

Wow this is insightful. You are thinking at a high level. These type of heroes are great. They skip breaks to work the most complex traffic. Sometimes I think its because they truly fear that no one else can do it right and they need to take the entire world on their shoulders. Because they're the best after all. Others haven't had their spirits broken by a broken system yet. Theyll be like... "Theres a big push coming", not considering that there will be a big push coming every other day of their career as well. They will never run out of planes or clearances, unless the world ends. Can easily run out of sanity tho. The heroes usually stroke out by 60; only the good die young.

Even when they have very bad deals or bad things happen in these marathon sessions, they're undeterred. ATSAP and right back at it.

NFL RBs may be better athletes than you, but have a short shelf life. Boxers who take too many punches end up vegetables. When you burn too hot you burn out quicker. Slow n steady like those Yankee candles that last weeks, not those cheap ass Glade ones at Publix. Definitely seek out the Alphas and keep them close. Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance. And nothing good ever comes from passing a break!

Wow this is insightful. You are thinking at a high level. These type of heroes are great. They skip breaks to work the most complex traffic. Sometimes I think its because they truly fear that no one else can do it right and they need to take the entire world on their shoulders. Because they're the best after all. Others haven't had their spirits broken by a broken system yet. Theyll be like... "Theres a big push coming", not considering that there will be a big push coming every other day of their career as well. They will never run out of planes or clearances, unless the world ends. Can easily run out of sanity tho. The heroes usually stroke out by 60; only the good die young.

Even when they have very bad deals or bad things happen in these marathon sessions, they're undeterred. ATSAP and right back at it.

NFL RBs may be better athletes than you, but have a short shelf life. Boxers who take too many punches end up vegetables. When you burn too hot you burn out quicker. Slow n steady like those Yankee candles that last weeks, not those cheap ass Glade ones at Publix. Definitely seek out the Alphas and keep them close. Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance. And nothing good ever comes from passing a break!

View attachment 2750
I knight thee Sir Truth. Go forth and spread the Gospel.

View attachment 2750
Brother, I love the “world on their shoulders” analogy, it is so true. Rather then calling these heroes “alpha” controllers I think they should be given a new name...... “Atlas” controllers!

Brother, I love the “world on their shoulders” analogy, it is so true. Rather then calling these heroes “alpha” controllers I think they should be given a new name...... “Atlas” controllers!

Ayn Rand ? would never have allowed govt control of ATC tho. Certain facilities permanent OT spigot would be shutoff... (Tho I'm sure they'd sabotage the pipes before she tried).

Any thoughts on ways to work the least planes on OT?

Ayn Rand ? would never have allowed govt control of ATC tho. Certain facilities permanent OT spigot would be shutoff... (Tho I'm sure they'd sabotage the pipes before she tried).

Any thoughts on ways to work the least planes on OT?

View attachment 2751
Spend 5 bucks on Little Caesar’s pizza for the facility and time your breaks to always grab clearance?

More shit posts incoming!!!

I heard Philly was running for FACREP to fix his facility. He might actually shovel more shit there than San Juan.
Had considered it...decided not to after getting picked up on the ERR. Probably would have lost a few votes from people who didnt want to vote for someone leaving 6 months after the election lol.

Back
Top Bottom