Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

WavesAndClouds

Trusted Contributor
“President Joe Biden is expected to announce his administration will require federal workers to be vaccinated for the coronavirus or else submit to strict testing measures, NBC News reported”

Just an fyi. Looks like changes are coming, we shall see how it all trickles down to us.

“President Joe Biden is expected to announce his administration will require federal workers to be vaccinated for the coronavirus or else submit to strict testing measures, NBC News reported”

Just an fyi. Looks like changes are coming, we shall see how it all trickles down to us.
I’m interested to see the union’s position both locally and nationally because a lot of people are going to be pissed lol

Union will fully support it nationally, they were the first domino to fall in the reimplementation of shut down and mandates by cancelling convention. What the locals think or say don’t matter.
Not like it matters. The white house can impose these requirements and the agencies will implement with or without union input. Better to be supportive and get a say in the process than to try and fight it and end up with whatever they give you.

If you try a lawsuit by the time it goes anywhere full FDA approval will be here and any argument you had to try and stop the requirements will have evaporated.

Union will fully support it nationally, they were the first domino to fall in the reimplementation of shut down and mandates by cancelling convention. What the locals think or say don’t matter.
Fair enough. It’s no skin off my back because I’m fully vaccinated, however, I’d say my facility is probably 50/50 on the issue. The rage from 50% is going to be entertaining to say the least

What about the people who have legitimate, medical, non-political reasons for not getting the vaccine? I'm glad they put the testing option in there for those cases.

What about the people who have legitimate, medical, non-political reasons for not getting the vaccine? I'm glad they put the testing option in there for those cases.
They can get tested. But how many Karen’s that are crying about getting it actual have this? .01%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom