Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccines don't prevent COVID 100% of the time, but that's not their main purpose.

Their main purpose is to prevent severe disease and death, and they're significantly effective at that.

So these arguments that vaccines don't work are laughable and don't hold any water, but at the end of the day, we live in America: You do you.

If the vaccine is going to decrease your odds of being hospitalized and you have already have gotten the vaccine then why worry? Viruses continue to mutate just like the common cold, just get the new flu shot for the year and get your new booster shot for the new COVID variant. What’s with the obsession with mandating a vaccine that hasn’t been fully approved yet? If people don’t want it then it’s up to them.

edit: didn’t hear about the whole mandating vaccines to start training again when training came back. I’m guessing it wasn’t enforceable?

If the vaccine is going to decrease your odds of being hospitalized and you have already have gotten the vaccine then why worry? Viruses continue to mutate just like the common cold, just get the new flu shot for the year and get your new booster shot for the new COVID variant. What’s with the obsession with mandating a vaccine that hasn’t been fully approved yet? If people don’t want it then it’s up to them.

edit: didn’t hear about the whole mandating vaccines to start training again when training came back. I’m guessing it wasn’t enforceable?
There was no mandate. It was a way to get in the building faster to start training.

If this were a government shutdown, everyone will go bat shit crazy to start getting paid again. The reality is, no one cares about training enough to keep it going. Little do they know, facilities will suffer in the long run.

yeah I could go without training. We’ve had trainees hit the floor and not know anything about LOAs or how to even give an approach clearance. Like we didn’t have 15 months of 5/5 for them to study and know that shit

The guy that popped positive was vaccinated. So yeah.... I’ll continue to pass. It obviously doesn’t work. And he’s not the first that I know that got COVId post vaccination. I’ll enjoy the free EA though ??‍♂️
Do you think vaccines are magic that prevent you from getting the virus? When was the vaccine ever touted as “there is no way you will ever get Corona if you get the vaccine”?

Do you think vaccines are magic that prevent you from getting the virus? When was the vaccine ever touted as “there is no way you will ever get Corona if you get the vaccine”?
Nothing you say will change my mind. Just like nothing I say will change your mind. I get a kick outta people at work that get so worked up over this. It’s to the point that I have fun with it and just stir the pot for entertainment

Nothing you say will change my mind. Just like nothing I say will change your mind. I get a kick outta people at work that get so worked up over this. It’s to the point that I have fun with it and just stir the pot for entertainment
I was just posing a question because your thought process was strange but if you want to troll then troll ahead I guess ?‍♂️

I was just posing a question because your thought process was strange but if you want to troll then troll ahead I guess ?‍♂️
What’s so strange about

“The guy that popped positive was vaccinated. So yeah.... I’ll continue to pass. It obviously doesn’t work. And he’s not the first that I know that got COVId post vaccination”

im not gonna be putting something in my body that obviously doesn’t work. There’s a million other things deadlier than COVId... I’m not worried

What’s so strange about

“The guy that popped positive was vaccinated. So yeah.... I’ll continue to pass. It obviously doesn’t work. And he’s not the first that I know that got COVId post vaccination”

im not gonna be putting something in my body that obviously doesn’t work. There’s a million other things deadlier than COVId... I’m not worried
Because if you believe that vaccines give you 100% immunity against catching Corona then you’re just flat out wrong. Nothing else to say about it. But if trolling makes you happy then by all means go ahead.

Vaccines don't prevent COVID 100% of the time, but that's not their main purpose.

Their main purpose is to prevent severe disease and death, and they're significantly effective at that.

So these arguments that vaccines don't work are laughable and don't hold any water, but at the end of the day, we live in America: You do you.

It’s hilarious and sad to watch the goalposts shift so much.

The vaccines were pushed as a solution to stop the pandemic spreading and reach herd immunity, not as a solution to prevent serious disease.

People who refused the vaccine as a personal choice were shamed as selfish for that choice because of their being able to unknowingly spread it more. If it was only about self health and well-being, there would be no shaming necessary, because of the leftist “my body my choice” mantra.

The vaccines were pushed as a solution to stop the pandemic spreading and reach herd immunity, not as a solution to prevent serious disease.

People who refused the vaccine as a personal choice were shamed as selfish for that choice because of their being able to unknowingly spread it more. If it was only about self health and well-being, there would be no shaming necessary, because of the leftist “my body my choice” mantra.
This is not true.

The vaccines have always been pushed as a way to prevent severe illness and death from respiratory failure, especially in immunocompromised individuals and those with underlying health conditions.

The “herd immunity” portion has always been promoted as a plus “as long as enough people get vaccinated to bring the pandemic to an end,” as the preview of your article states.

So point out where Dr. Fauci was lying. Yeah, he wasn’t.

Again, I have zero interest in forcing people to get the vaccine because I do believe it is a personal choice.

People have the right to believe the vaccine may cause problems later in their lives, but I believe that the vaccine’s rewards outweigh the potential risks.

Also, fwiw, I volunteered for Pfizer’s phase III clinical trial — before the vaccine was even approved for emergency use authorization — and I’m still alive, so… ??‍♂️

Just live and let live man... people have the right to do what they want with their lives.
Never said you didn’t. Just was pointing out your thought process on the vaccine was wrong. No vaccine has ever been 100% effective.
What if I told you all of the above was correct? People can opt to not take it, even though the vaccines work and are effective, AND the government and media have been deceptive/lying about everything since day 1.

The Matrix World GIF by HBO Max

yeah I could go without training. We’ve had trainees hit the floor and not know anything about LOAs or how to even give an approach clearance. Like we didn’t have 15 months of 5/5 for them to study and know that shit
Not all trainees are alike ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom